The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Which dungeon mode is more fun

wilykcat
wilykcat
✭✭✭✭✭

Which dungeon mode is more fun 19 votes

Normal
0%
Veteran
21%
maxetroNachoProblemfreezinggreywilykcat 4 votes
DLC
68%
AvalonRangerJierdanitEl_BorrachoAgenericnamecolossalvoidsParamedicusNoxiousBlightendgamesmugArthturSoarorashukkig4BasPXSTRONG 13 votes
Other
10%
Necrotech_MasterLunaFlora 2 votes
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DLC
    Not getting my subjective fun outside of those most of the times, but meaning at least veteran and not normals as see no actual difference to base game ones.
    Options
  • endgamesmug
    endgamesmug
    ✭✭✭✭
    DLC
    Dlc everytime normal but preferably vet 😁. In my opinion vet base is dull as ditch water unless soloing or duoing.
    Options
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    depends on the dungeon
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    im not sure i understand what you mean by dungeon mode and then have the 2 difficulties listed and then DLC, i dont think they are the same thing

for me i sometimes like soloing normal dungeons, though if i have a group of people i know i dont mind doing vets or even trying the HMs
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
    Options
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DLC
    Veteran DLC. My profile photo being Thurvokun was no mistake :).
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
    Options