The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Which dungeon mode is more fun

wilykcat
wilykcat
✭✭✭✭✭

Which dungeon mode is more fun 19 votes

Normal
0%
Veteran
21%
maxetroNachoProblemfreezinggreywilykcat 4 votes
DLC
68%
AvalonRangerJierdanitEl_BorrachoAgenericnamecolossalvoidsParamedicusNoxiousBlightendgamesmugArthturSoarorashukkig4BasPXSTRONG 13 votes
Other
10%
Necrotech_MasterLunaFlora 2 votes
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DLC
    Not getting my subjective fun outside of those most of the times, but meaning at least veteran and not normals as see no actual difference to base game ones.
  • endgamesmug
    endgamesmug
    ✭✭✭✭
    DLC
    Dlc everytime normal but preferably vet 😁. In my opinion vet base is dull as ditch water unless soloing or duoing.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    depends on the dungeon
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    im not sure i understand what you mean by dungeon mode and then have the 2 difficulties listed and then DLC, i dont think they are the same thing

for me i sometimes like soloing normal dungeons, though if i have a group of people i know i dont mind doing vets or even trying the HMs
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DLC
    Veteran DLC. My profile photo being Thurvokun was no mistake :).
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore