Stuck in cryodiil

Pitterpatter69
Pitterpatter69
✭✭✭
I am currently stuck in a cave in cryodiil. Trying to exit gets me the message "destination is full". Please send food and water. No idea how long ive been here. It's getting cold.......
Edited by ZOS_Icy on May 12, 2023 3:30PM
  • Vulkunne
    Vulkunne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah you can't actually leave until the war is over.

BTW I'm in here as well leveling and have plenty of sugar skulls to spare.
    Scourge of the Pact * Sorrow of the Covenant * Sunder of the Dominion * Today victory is mine. - Long live the Empire.
  • Tra_Lalan
    Tra_Lalan
    ✭✭✭✭
    You should write a letter describing your situation. We will find it next to your skeleton in the future. Some of us will even read it, others just click it to get the lore book on their list.

Well, that certainly would be a Elders Scrolls way to go..
  • Dr_Con
    Dr_Con
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    you can queue to an empty campaign to get out

I would not go into delves in full campaigns that you had to be in a queue for
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you want to just leave period, try queuing for a less crowded IC campaign. If you want to get back to the Cyrodiil campaign you were in, your best bet is to just keep trying.
  • Four_Fingers
    Four_Fingers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep you actually leave the campaign when you go into a delve instance, and if the campaign is full you are stuck without going to another campaign or back to PvE land.
  • logan68
    logan68
    ✭✭✭
    I am currently stuck in a cave in cryodiil. Trying to exit gets me the message "destination is full". Please send food and water. No idea how long ive been here. It's getting cold.......

only when your enlisted period ends. Good luck solider
  • markulrich1966
    markulrich1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you can get out by joining an Imperial city campaign, but this means leaving Cyro, so you will land in the horrible queue again trying to get back there.

I wish ZoS would deactivate "set home" completely during the event, so you could rank up in any campaign. You just would get the "tier" rewards only once.
    But right now we wait forever for the home campaign (greyhost), while the others are dead empty.
    Such an obvious design flaw not fixed even years later, oh boy...
    Edited by markulrich1966 on May 11, 2023 3:33PM
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    By the way, you might already know this, but if you went into a delve for one of the city daily quests, you can turn in the quest in any of the campaigns; it doesn't need to be the same campaign you picked the quest up in.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »
    By the way, you might already know this, but if you went into a delve for one of the city daily quests, you can turn in the quest in any of the campaigns; it doesn't need to be the same campaign you picked the quest up in.

This also works for daily Alliance War quests like "Capture 9 Resources". Recenty I CTD'd in Grey Host while at 8/9 resources, and by the time I could log back in I had a 40+ queue to get back into GH. I instead jumped into Ravenwatch and took a resource, which gave me 9/9 and allowed me to turn it in there as well.

The More You Know
  • Pitterpatter69
    Pitterpatter69
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you to everyone who passed food under the door or just sat there and talked to me. I was beginning to doubt I would ever see my home in Riverhold again. Bless you all.
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    To escape from Cryodiil queue to IC - any version as long its not full - and walk out of exit to return where you originally queued to Cryo. To escape from IC queue to Cryodiil - any campaign as long it is not full (except perhaps faction locked) - and take wayshrine to exit.
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hold on, We're coming!
  • Carcamongus
    Carcamongus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm getting in touch with the folks who rescued those kids in Thailand a few years ago. Don't worry, you'll be fine: I'm leaving Elon Musk out of this.
    Imperial DK and Necro tank. PC/NA
    "Nothing is so bad that it can't get any worse." (Brazilian saying)
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is the reason I don't go for the extra 20% bonus during Mayhem. I'm just in there to get to tier one and get out. Don't need to be stuck in a delve.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Pitterpatter69

If your character is still stuck, please go ahead and open a ticket with customer support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post