The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Daedric Wars happened in 2e578 - updated

Ashnarug
Ashnarug
✭✭✭
So I will start this new toon on the Eu server once the long maintenance will be completed:
Ienalie Ertogan— Female Dunmer — Stamina Nightblade — Ebonheart Pact
toon created Tuesday, 9 May 2023 with version: eso.live.8.3.8.2669019 2023/04/20 22:04:54 (4000.win.2669110.live.2669019)

I was born in Seyda Neen on the isle of Vvardenfell in Morrowind on 11 Frostfall 2e548, under the sign of the Tower. But my family left when I was at the tender age of 4 to live in the city of Ebonheart, in the province of Stonefalls, to work for House Dres. Since puberty I have known I was different. Invoking the name of any of the Living Gods: Almalexia, Vivec & Sotha Sil as well as the "Good Daedra" Boethiah, Mephala, Azura and we must never forget Lorkhan, the missing God — at a wayshrine would enable me to travel between any shrines I previously visited. And my parents are not religious ! One thing is certain — when I visit a new region I intend to take the time and find all its wayshrines.

During the afternoon of Loredas, 6 Sun’s Dawn 2e578 a big piece of Aetherius fell to Nirn. It was the first major piece of Aetherius to fall on Nirn in more than five hundred years. It scattered around the world as millions of shards. It was rapidly documented by Lady Cinnabar of Taneth in her pamphlet Aetherial Fragments that "... when three shards meet, they re-form into a silvery prism by unknown process and confer the power unlocked by the merger to a nearby being." The Order of the Black Worm, commonly known as the Worm Cult, reappeared in Tamriel shortly thereafter and some of its members are avidly searching said shards.

There is turmoil in Cyrodiil. The new Emperor, Varen Aquilarios, is nowhere to be found. There is a rumor going around that he has set out on a Divine Quest.

At the Gates of Adamant I used the gate to Vvardenfell and appeared in the outskirt of Seyda Neen, the town were me and my brother Llanndis (NA PC) were born. They will nevertheless consider me an Outlander as I did not grew up in the shadow of Red Mountain.

Today is Tirdas, 16 Sun's Dawn 2e578

Close to the Caravaner Tower of Seyda Neen I found an injured Nix-Ox War-Steed, her rider dead under her. The injury is not life threatening. She allowed me to ride her. I intend to bring her back to full health. According to a document in her saddle her name is "Thoraxo".

Starting with this premise I will do Morrowind / Clockwork City / Summerset before ... In Ebonheart I ran into a Hooded Figure who told me that a "benefactor" wanted to see me at the Sadreno House in Davon's Watch. She seems to be a young Breton.

So my story will start a good 400 days before the "Soulburst" and 1500 days before I meet the Prophet. So I will probably have been sacrificed to Molag Bal before the "Soulburst" . And I cannot go to Cyrodiil as the Three Banners War started in 2e580.

The only issue I have is with Darien Gautier. How will he interact later on when I meet him again in Camlorn.
Edited by Ashnarug on May 10, 2023 4:43PM
During the afternoon of Loredas, 6 Sun’s Dawn 2e578 a big piece of Aetherius fell to Nirn. It was the first major piece of Aetherius to fall on Nirn in more than five hundred years. It scattered around the world as millions of shards. It was rapidly documented by Lady Cinnabar of Taneth in her pamphlet Aetherial Fragments that "... when three shards meet, they re-form into a silvery prism by unknown process and confer the power unlocked by the merger to a nearby being." The Order of the Black Worm, commonly known as the Worm Cult, reappeared in Tamriel shortly thereafter and some of its members are avidly searching said shards.
In the last week of First Seed 2e579, an arcane explosion occurred in the Imperial City — a night of storms, and trembling terrain. They named it the "Soulburst". That day Emperor Varen Aquilarios disappeared without a trace. His wife, Clivia Tharn, ascended to the Ruby Throne as Empress Regent under the guidance of the Necromancer Mannimarco. Ushering a time of increased instability within the Empire of Cyrodiil which finally grew into “The Three Banners War”.
  • Ashnarug
    Ashnarug
    ✭✭✭
    . (added to above)
    Edited by Ashnarug on May 10, 2023 4:36PM
    In the last week of First Seed 2e579, an arcane explosion occurred in the Imperial City — a night of storms, and trembling terrain. They named it the "Soulburst". That day Emperor Varen Aquilarios disappeared without a trace. His wife, Clivia Tharn, ascended to the Ruby Throne as Empress Regent under the guidance of the Necromancer Mannimarco. Ushering a time of increased instability within the Empire of Cyrodiil which finally grew into “The Three Banners War”.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Darien actually has special dialogue if you haven't met him before Summerset

"This might sound like a strange question. In fact, depending on how you answer it, it is a strange question.
    Do you—do you remember me? I'm not talking about here in Summerset. I mean—from someplace else."

Not that I can recall. The first time I saw you was when you were wearing your golden armor.
    "You don't remember me? I was afraid of that. Meridia told me that time worked differently in Oblivion, but I didn't believe her. What's happened to me hasn't happened to you yet.
    That doesn't matter now. What matters is I found you."

i don't think there's anything about summerset you can say to him in glenumbra though
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Ashnarug
    Ashnarug
    ✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »
    i don't think there's anything about summerset you can say to him in glenumbra though

Thks, I'll let you know when I get there.

After 9 hours 18 minutes in 2 days I am currently level 11 and I just met Naryu Virian. So far I have found 8 Vivec sermons, rubbed 7 ancestral tomb inscriptions and killed 28 Cliff Racers. I do not use Experience Scrolls and my mount doesn't move 30% faster.

I might even do Wrothgar (Orsinium) before meeting my "benefactor" in Davon's Watch. Having reached Champion Points before becoming Soul Shriven in Coldharbour. And in the Eu Server I have not reached beyond level 49 on any characters.

Edited by Ashnarug on May 10, 2023 9:14PM