The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is best way to communicate with guild to apply for membership?

grubbs.rhonda_ESO
I'm a returning player and am looking for a trading guild. I've applied to a couple of guilds using the in-game method and have not heard anything back, even a rejection. Is that not a method that most guilds use? Is it better to post in the forums?
  • Valkyrus
    Valkyrus
    Soul Shriven
    Replying to hopefully bump this to most recent since I have the same question.

OP, if you haven't found a guild yet, I had quick success with Trusty Skeever Emporium and I'kiia Home Furnishing. Within two days both accepted me. Both of these were under the Trading section in the Guild Finder, but I know they each have sister guilds. I'kiia Home and Hearth I believe is under Social.

• SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some guilds are always full so it may take a few days for spots to open up. It took a couple of days before my application was accepted in my current guild.
    PCNA
  • MajorDavood
    MajorDavood
    ✭✭✭
    As someone who just started processing guild apps, my best suggestion is to fully read each guild advertisement. Submitting a blank app when the guild advertisement asks for something gets an automatic rejection note from me. You would not believe how many people just sling blank apps around!

Also, many of the popular trading guilds are maxxed out for most of the week but only do purges once or twice a week. So you could very well not get a response until a purge is completed.