Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Crown Store Skyshards

Genadine_Holychild
If you purchase the Skyshards are they unlocked on all characters or does it need to be bought per character?

TIA
  • TybaltKaine
    TybaltKaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's per character
    • Tybalt Kaine Khajiit Nightblade Aldmeri Dominion
    • PC/NA
    • Guildmaster- Lucky Raven
    • Knight of Marrow - Blackfeather Academy
    • Adepti- The Witches Goblet
    • "Nightblade healer huh? How does that work?"
    • "I drain the blood of our enemies and fire it into you. It's a lot less messy than it sounds, and yeah I'm basically a Vampire without the whole AGH FIRE BAD"
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yep its a crown sink and a very big one I might add. its very bad if you want multiple Alts getting skill points. I suggest looking at a guide or get an addons to tell you were they are.
    Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.
  • irswat
    irswat
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just wish they could be gifted. Crown store gifting is able to check whether a person already has a unique item in the store, and will prevent gifting of such items. Why can't it check whether the character being gifted to has the associated achievement necessary to permit gifting of zone skyshards?
    The Lord Jesus Christ saved me from sin and darkness. His love has transformed me so that I am a new creature in Him. May you find Him too, and experience His richness and goodness!