The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Having problems with the queue

RockoMLife
RockoMLife
✭✭
So i got this 2 friends that were trying to come back to this game... As the first step of their return i sugested that we do some pledges.. Well, unfortunately i was suprise over the extend time that the queue is taking.. i mean.. more then 10 minutes for a group of a tank and a healer find 2 dps.. over 10 minutes for a group of 3 : Healer/Tank/DPs.
As i wasnt understanding whats was going on, i started asking around the zone chat too see if anyone else had this problem.
The results werent surprise at all.
A lot of groups are suffering for long queues.. even the ones with tank and healer... some player notice this started out after last updtade..

i mean.. rlly.. shame on me trying to recomend this game to anyone because Zos cant never get it right.. one of thous players start it out at the open beta and he was just wandering : Its Eso still on beta ?

I feel really bad that i drag my friends to this .. someone of then bought plus.. thank god they didnt buy the new exp..

[snip]

[Edited for Bashing]
Edited by ZOS_Phoenix on April 29, 2023 7:17PM
  • Kisakee
    Kisakee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a lot of bugs with the dungeon finder:
    - Don't queue as duo as the game tries to pair you with another pair of two which needs to fit the missing roles
    - If you have a DD in group they need to start the queue
    - Don't stay in different maps or even in different instances on the same map
    - Don't ever queue from Vvardenfell
    - Don't queue from within a dungeon unless you're a full group and nobody ported out
    - If you're not getting ported in and only see offline people in group switch map and you will see them again to port to them

There are many more things going on with this, dungeon finder is broken in way too many regards.
    Edited by Kisakee on April 29, 2023 10:45PM
    "I don't know who you are, but i will find you and i will rob you." - Liam Thiefsson
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It’s progressively getting more broken over time. A few major updates ago it wasn’t this bad but queue is being neglected. I hope it’s fixed this year without making it worse.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore