The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

Error 334 'Lost Lobby Connection'

Aelorin
Aelorin
✭✭✭✭✭
Seeing this message a lot, when I try to zone in a subzone like a Telvanni Tower, or Delve, then I get booted from the server.

Anyone else?
Edited by ZOS_Phoenix on April 29, 2023 8:29PM
And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • herkemur
    herkemur
    ✭✭✭
    Not just this error message but a lot of timing-out, too.
    Haven't been able to log in successfully since Friday April 28 and that was after several attempts.
    I'd get booted out sporadically as well.
  • Dovahkiin02191973
    Dovahkiin02191973
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, I have been having these errors since Necrom was released on the PTS. It usually takes me 3 tries to get in. 1st I get the timed out error. 2nd I get the lobby error. 3rd try I log all the way out and re-launch the game and get in on that try.
  • Belhawk1
    Belhawk1
    ✭✭
    me too. and when i get in, my character fails to load, lost lobby connection. This needs to be fixed.
  • ZOS_Phoenix
    Greetings,

Because there is a thread already open on the topic of PTS Network Issues, we're going to close this one down so that all feedback can be consolidated in one place.

You may continue the discussion here. Thank you for your understanding.

ZOS_Phoenix
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.