The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Necromancer

Melzo
Melzo
✭✭✭✭
Necromancer
Blastbones effects are being summoned from a new (but incorrect) position than before.

Instead of processing the necromancer and bringing it to mind, we got this game. What is she doing?? Can someone tell me how this *** makes the necromancer's nerfs obsolete for a whole year. I read it ten times but I still don't understand what it is and why. My monitor starts to get wet from the developers spitting in the face of a necromancer. Just a little more and I will have a hole in the monitor and flood the whole hut. They would be ashamed and did not write that you fixed some kind of bug or something else that does not affect the gameplay in any way. I don't even know what to call what you did with the blastbone. I've read it over and over and can't figure out what's what.
  • TechMaybeHic
    TechMaybeHic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its a PTS bug. Sounds like when you cast blast bones, it is coming out in a different spot than right under your feet but I would have to look at it.

I'd actually like if it wasn't right under my feet as sometimes its hard to tell the stupid thing didn't show, all while seemingly having a cast time for supposedly being instant.
  • sh4d0wh4z3
    sh4d0wh4z3
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have no clue what you're going on about in your rant, but currently on PTS, there is a bug where Blastbones spawns behind the player rather than in front of the player. This makes it stay active for 2.5 seconds which messes up the timing of the normal 2 skill then blastbones rotation and ultimately leads to a DPS loss. I suspect that it's because of the changes made to melee range being upped from 5m to 7m. Hopefully it's fixed before necrom goes live.
  • IncultaWolf
    IncultaWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Necromancer needs a LOT of reworks/buffs to make it good again
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're reading a "known issues" and think it's an intentional change? Is that what you're upset about?
  • Melzo
    Melzo
    ✭✭✭✭
    You're reading a "known issues" and think it's an intentional change? Is that what you're upset about?

I'm upset that the necromancer class was created through one dark place and that every patch makes the necromancer even worse. Not enough Necromancer nerfs? Do you need more bugs to appear? We decided to increase the melee attack range but broke the blastbones. This isn't the first time they've broken skills. The same totem did not stun for 2 seconds. Of course I'm upset. I went in hoping that the necromancer would be fixed, but I saw that the necromancer was broken on the previous pts patch. And they noticed it just in time. And so are we playing for the next three months with such a bug. They changed the harmony and broke the whole gameplay. Changed the harmony and now no one uses harmony in any content. Break not build. They broke the main gameplay of the class and now it will wait until the gods of Tamriel have mercy. Who should be sacrificed so that the necromancer would be finalized ?? Where is the application to write what would be accepted into Worm Cult?
  • Afterip
    Afterip
    ✭✭✭
    I'm probably stupid and naive, but I believe that this mistake with blastbones arose as a result of the ZOS team trying attempt to strengthen this skill.
    So please dont crush my illusions.
  • Melzo
    Melzo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Afterip wrote: »
    I'm probably stupid and naive, but I believe that this mistake with blastbones arose as a result of the ZOS team trying attempt to strengthen this skill.
    So please dont crush my illusions.

How?
  • Afterip
    Afterip
    ✭✭✭
    I assume that since ZOS changed the skill with damage delay for the first dls class a couple of updates ago, now it's our turn and maybe (!) blastbones will be much more effective, but I do not know exactly how.
    Or they cook nerf of blasbones and then we're all f...d