The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Mundus Stone Sale? When?

TheWoanderer
TheWoanderer
✭✭✭
Does anyone have an idea on when or whether there is likely to be a Mundus Stone sale, hopefully soon.
Feel like I have been waiting forever and checking daily.

Any info greatly appreciated.

Edited by ZOS_Phoenix on April 15, 2023 7:29PM
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • joergino
    joergino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How could any player possibly help here? Since Mundus stones are crown store exclusives, the only non-General place this question might make any sense to be found in is the crown store section.

This unmotivated moving around of threads seriously needs to stop.
  • TheWoanderer
    TheWoanderer
    ✭✭✭
    @joergino thank you for that response, genuinely I appreciate it.
    Since I was notified I've been writing and then deleting my response for fear I would be banned for how I feel about this.
    The fact that this is a crown item was exactly why I was scratching my head at this 'helpful' action and wondering who on earth would come to this section with the ability to offer me even the slightest advice.

I would come here for build help, class advice and zone and quest aid. Not for crown purchases.

Honestly thank you for helping realise I'm not wrong to feel this way.

My post has effectively been shut down.

Below is my last draft before I just walked away and thought to myself I'm done with this.

@ZOS_Icy

How helpful

Looking forward to the overwhelming support and knowing when I will be able to SPEND MY CROWNS.
    Edited by TheWoanderer on April 15, 2023 6:57PM
  • ZOS_Phoenix
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic (Crown Store & ESO Plus).

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • XSTRONG
    XSTRONG
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone have an idea on when or whether there is likely to be a Mundus Stone sale, hopefully soon.
    Feel like I have been waiting forever and checking daily.

Any info greatly appreciated.

Crown sale is on now still i think, so they they cost less money
  • TheWoanderer
    TheWoanderer
    ✭✭✭
    @XSTRONG

Appreciate the response.
    I'm asking about the frequency of Mundus Stone Sale...
    I already have the crowns...
    Just want to spend them but know if I can buy my last 4 mundus stones for my guild house during a sale, I will have enough left over to treat myself to a Ragpicker and a character slot.

I just feel like I have been waiting forever (since last year) and I'm wondering if I missed a sale, even though I play every day and have been checking every day... Life does sometimes cause me to miss a day or two...

So did I miss a sale and if so... When is the next one likely so that I can ensure I don't miss it.

I remember once seeing it advertised in the Crown Store Featured page but this is actually a purchase made through the Building Editor so I'm not sure if advertising the Mundus Stone Sale is a new thing or if it is common practise.

W'o'a

• PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    last time was july 2022.
    I'm sure they'll go on sale again, and I would be pretty sure it'll happen this year. But "when" is something no one can answer, There's no consistent pattern, so it could be october or june or tomorrow.

Sales always align to start on Thurs or Mon. Not sure if they always show up in the featured section. I believe so. But if you check once between thurs and sun and once between mon and wed you won't miss it.
  • TheWoanderer
    TheWoanderer
    ✭✭✭
    @PeacefulAnarchy

Thank you so much for that. That info does help.
    Was kinda hoping a sale would happen before the crown sale goes off as I would kinda want to ensure I had some once I spent this lot but...if not. Then I just wait till the next one at the end of the year.

It is what it is.

Appreciate your response.

Sincerely
    W'o'a