The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Chef Arquitius's torte dissertation is gone from my inventory

Balorah
Balorah
✭✭
I have been waiting for weeks until I could afford a colovian torte recipe to combine with my Chef recipe. The one requiring 500,000 telvar stones to purchase from a vendor in the Imperial City. Upon finally being able to afford the torte recipe I find the Chef dissertation gone from any storage device or character inventory. I have attempted to ask for help but am stumped by being required to look for a a help choice in the item in my inventory. As written the instructions mean nothing to me, the item is no longer in my inventory, their are no help choices no matter where I move my cursor. I have played this game for 9 years and this happening is a game ending one for me. Please help.
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin could probably help you with placing a ticket in the right category.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Balorah
    Balorah
    ✭✭
    OMG yes please. I am on a prescription for tegretol which is a mind numbing prefrontal lobe blocker, to keep me from seizures and it makes me hopelessly stupid. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your response.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Balorah

Have you opened a ticket with customer support yet?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post