Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

Necrocom Prepurchase - No New Mount?

mcoming
mcoming
Soul Shriven
I prepurchased Necrocom Deluxe and the mount that was supposed to be available immediately is not in my collections. Have logged off and back but nothing. Also, did not get an email from Sony Playstation Store confirming my purchase but it shows up as a transaction when I log into my Sony Account. How can I confirm that my prepurchase is correctly logged?
Edited by ZOS_Phoenix on April 15, 2023 9:18PM
  • ZDunlain
    ZDunlain
    ✭✭✭
    There are two mounts, one that you unlock instantly (the mushroom looking horse) and the other, if you want the other mount, it will be avaiable in the release of the chapter.
    PvP player
    Options
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pre-purchasing a Deluxe edition of TESO:Necrom should give you the following:

Rewards which are immediately added to your Collections for pre-purchasing any edition of TESO:Necrom:
    - Sadrith Mora Spore Steed mount
    - Sadrith Mora Spore Pony pet - but only if you pre-purchase by April 18!

Rewards which will be unlocked at launch for pre-purchasing any edition of TESO:Necrom:
    - Sadrith Mora Formal Attire costume
    - Apocryphal Bookwyrm pet
    - ×1 Unfeathered crate
    - ×3 Telvanni Peninsula treasure maps
    - ×2 Experience scrolls (+100% for 1 hour)

Rewards which will be unlocked at launch for purchasing a Deluxe edition of TESO:Necrom:
    - Hermitage Servitor mount
    - Cipher's Eye Pocket Watcher pet
    - Dark Lady's Headrest memento
    - Knowledge Eater armor outfit style
    - Leaning / Sitting / Standing Scholar emotes

Rewards which will be unlocked at launch for purchasing the Deluxe Collection edition of TESO:Necrom:
    - the Collector’s Edition rewards from High Isle, Blackwood, Greymoor, Elsweyr, Summerset, and Morrowind

Source:
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/63863

So the way to tell if your pre-purchase was successful is to look for the Sadrith Mora Spore Steed mount in your Collections, and to also look for the Sadrith Mora Spore Pony pet if you pre-purchased by April 18.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
    Options
  • Spawn186
    Spawn186
    ✭✭
    Same problem, In my account PC i see in transaction Necrom Deluxe upgrade. I open a ticket and they said it's because addons. I delete all files Addons, repaire game via launcher et relaunch without addons. But still not resolved.
    Options
  • Carlos93
    Carlos93
    ✭✭✭
    Yesterday I bought Necrom Deluxe Upgrade.
    I have entered the game and it tells me that I have bought the chapter.
    But neither the mount nor the pre-purchase pet are in my collection.
    Could someone help me with this matter.
    Options
  • ZOS_Phoenix
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic (General Help).

Thank you for your understanding.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • the.wordlessrwb17_ESO
    I am also having this issue, brought necrom days ago on steam but have neither of the immediate rewards, help would be appreciated.
    Options
  • Elrender
    Elrender
    ✭✭✭
    Bought Necrom Deluxe Upgrade yeasterday. Got necrom chapter and etc but didnt get spore pony and mount. Submitted a ticked - still no answer.
    Dont say its mods or something, i have clean install of a game - same here.
    Options
  • MrWongBurger
    MrWongBurger
    ✭✭
    Not showing up for me either after buying it yesterday.
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Please see our FAQs linked below for information on what entitlements come with your Necrom purchase. If you did not get the correct items, please go ahead and contact customer support.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Elrender
    Elrender
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Bill there are others who submitted tickets include me and still got no answer in support.
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Elrender

Do you have your current ticket number?

If so, we can take a look to see why you've not gotten a response yet.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post