Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

No access to Cyro dailies on one character

blackpool9
blackpool9
✭✭✭
One of my 18 characters doesn't have access to the Cyro daily quests. I checked, and the tutorial quest isn't available either. I think at some point about 2 years ago I accidentally abandoned the tutorial quest. Is there any way to either 1) regain access to the Cyro tutorial, or b) gain access to the Cyro dailies?
Edited by ZOS_Icy on April 16, 2023 5:36PM
  • RitaNidec
    RitaNidec
    blackpool9 wrote: »
    One of my 18 characters doesn't have access to the Cyro daily quests. I checked, and the tutorial quest isn't available either. I think at some point about 2 years ago I accidentally abandoned the tutorial quest. Is there any way to either 1) regain access to the Cyro tutorial, or b) gain access to the Cyro dailies?

I have the same issue with one of my 16 chars! Did you find a solution to this problem?
    Ubi facta loquuntrur nоn opus est verbis
    Options
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps you can pick up the quest at the siege weapon test range? If not at the base.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Options
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The usual issue is that the character picked up the quest and never finished it. Usually, you can check by talking to NPCs at the siege weapons range near your base, or less commonly, at the Elder scroll temple involved in the quest.
    Options
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the General Help section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @blackpool9

Our FAQ below may help with getting the tutorial quests started again on your character.

Why can't I find any quests in Cyrodiil?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post