Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Fogbreak Lighthouse lookout

Syldran
Syldran
✭✭
Please allow players to remove the light on the top of the lighthouse. I think as a furnishing item it is already available in the game. So it shouldn't be a lot of work.Yes I know it's a lighthouse, but it blocks the whole lookout and makes the area unusable. Without it, the tower could be used more flexibly, for example as a mage tower. Options are always good. :smiley:
  • gusthermopyle
    gusthermopyle
    ✭✭
    Never gonna happen
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    if you dont want the lighthouse beacon dont get the lighthouse?
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • LifeIsAGrave
    LifeIsAGrave
    ✭✭✭
    I'm just wondering why it doesn't rotate - kinda takes away the immersion.
    CHARACTER PROGRESS
    https://www.twitch.tv/lifeisagrave
    Xbox One GT: Life Is A Grave - 714,167GS /157/157 ESO XBOX Achievements
    Xbox EU: CP2485:
    S'riracha F'lah - DK DD/T/H- GMC - GO - EP (47,005 Ach. Pts./8,959Hrs)
    Coral Galedriel - Ward DD/T/H - PVP14 - 9Trait - (45,245 Ach. Pts./768Hrs)
    Tythos Andromo - Cro DD/T/H - PVP12 - 9Trait - (45,385 Ach. Pts./766Hrs)
    Divine Hammer - Temp DD/T/H PVP13 - 9Trait - (44,560 Ach. Pts./457Hrs)
    Gwydion Fidgen - Sorc -DD/T/H - PVP17 - 9Trait - (45,380 Ach. Pts./1,448Hrs)
    Astronomical Space Cat - NB DD/T/H - PVP10 - All 50s - (44,725Ach. Pts./267Hrs)
    Daily Random Normal/Transmute Farmers:
    Violet Fissure - Sorc XP/H - PVP17 - All 50s - EP (44,660 Ach. Pts./341Hrs)
    Azure Pearl - Sorc XP/H - PVP15 - All 50s - EP (44,910 Ach. Pts./530Hrs)
    Rhot'n G'orc - Cro XP/H - PVP9 - All 50's - EP (44,160 Ach. Pts./121Hrs)
    Aether Sands - Necro XP/H - PVP3 - All 50s - EP (43,940 Ach. Pts./71Hrs)
    Eridium Flux - Temp XP/H - PVP7 - All 0s - EP (44,110 Ach. Pts./81Hrs)
    No Small Feat (Tiny T.) - Ward XP/H - PVP 13 - All 50s - EP (44,335 Ach. Pts./292Hrs)
    Viridian Frost - H. Ward XP/H - PVP11 - All 50s - EP (44,620 Ach. Pts./443Hrs)
    Chorrol Radpants - DK XP/H - PVP11 - All 50s - EP (44,220 Ach. Pts./732Hrs)
    T'torielle - LVL20 - DK DD - PVP 0 - All 50s - EP (43,780 Ach. Pts./5 Hrs)
    Xbox NA: CP1239:
    S'riracha F'lah - LVL50 DK DD/T/H- All50s - PVP 2 - EP (19,665 Ach. Pts./300Hrs)
    And I Dig It - LVL50 Sorc - XP/H - PVP 14 - All50s - EP (19,345. Ach. Pts./227Hrs)
    Carpathian Ridge - LVL50 Temp - XP/H PVP 2 - No Craft - EP (18,185 Ach. Pts./63Hrs)
    Tythos Andromo - LVL 36 Cro XP/H - PVP 2 - No Craft - EP (18,065 Ach. Pts./1.5Hrs)
    Coral Galedriel - LVL48 Ward XP/H - PVP 2 - No Craft - EP (18,065 Ach. Pts./1Hr)
    Astronomical Space Cat - LVL38 NB XP/H - PVP 3 - No Craft - EP (18,065Ach. Pts./1Hr)
    PC:EU Server/ESO ID @LifeIsAGrave - CP281
    Dark Aether - Sorc - PVP3 - Craft All 50's - AD (157 Hrs)
    PSN/ESO ID @Zo177b13 - No Chars-tbd
    UPDATE: 26 Nov, 2022
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »

many of us wanted a house like tor draioch, and its interior uses the same interior as the wizard tower. it could essentially be repurposed as a wizard tower.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »

many of us wanted a house like tor draioch, and its interior uses the same interior as the wizard tower. it could essentially be repurposed as a wizard tower.

i also wanted tor draioch and the tower has the same interior and almost exactly the same exterior but it is still also a lighthouse

edit correction to myself: the exterior is the same as the gonfalon head lighthouse though the interior is like the tor draioch tower.
    Edited by LunaFlora on April 14, 2023 10:27AM
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree, the furnishing already exists in the game as a moveable. All they would need to do is let us move it around to make more usable room up there.
  • Northwold
    Northwold
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even being able to turn off the light was brought up multiple times in testing and still not acted on. I suspect there's a reason it can't be done, eg that the beacon can be made into a furnishing but the light beam itself is a fixture in the sky, so the beam would still hang there and look truly weird.
    Edited by Northwold on April 16, 2023 12:30PM
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I blocked off my lighthouse and built a druid village. It's a giant furniture piece for me
  • maximusrex45
    maximusrex45
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »

It uses the same interior, and then has a lighthouse section built on top of that. If they had just made a mage tower the section with the lighthouse wouldn't have been included.