The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Vampire improvements

logan68
logan68
✭✭✭
any word on if they will continue to modify vampire active skills. The last one was pretty fun.
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mist Form still leaves a bit to be desired, I hope after the Arcanist hype settles that they make it so Mist Form can allow for vertical movement which would allow Non-Arcanist to "portal" around, they would need to be Vampires but it would at least give them the option.
  • awesomedave55
    awesomedave55
    ✭✭
    I also feel that the skill line could use some love. Outside of PVP is largely useless. In most cases there's a better choice via class/guild/weapon skills that exponentially outperform anything the skill line has to offer. Something as simple as giving a powerful group heal or making the self-inflicted damage proc the Sea-Serpent's Coil could give it an edge in pve content.
  • logan68
    logan68
    ✭✭✭
    agreed the vampire skills are so lackluster i can't find a use for them in any rotation without sacrifice of something better or similar.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mist Form still leaves a bit to be desired, I hope after the Arcanist hype settles that they make it so Mist Form can allow for vertical movement which would allow Non-Arcanist to "portal" around, they would need to be Vampires but it would at least give them the option.

im pretty sure the reason they didnt include vertical movement for this was because of pvp

i dont know if the current range would be enough to get up on a keep wall, but im sure players would find a way to use that to get up into a keep somehow
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Amphithoe
    Amphithoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think an aesthetic improvement is justified. So many face and body markings are unusable for vampire characters.
    Guildmaster: School of Julianos
  • Panderbander
    Panderbander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amphithoe wrote: »
    I think an aesthetic improvement is justified. So many face and body markings are unusable for vampire characters.

No face or body markings are usable for werewolves lol
    Leader of Lycan Syndicate, PC NA's tri-faction werewolf guild.~~~Played since the beta, got the monkey.~~~"The blood of the pack is now yours. They are your only family, your only allegiance!"
  • Ragnarok0130
    Ragnarok0130
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Amphithoe wrote: »

No face or body markings are usable for werewolves lol

Yes they can as long as they're not in werewolf form.
  • Jammy420
    Jammy420
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to be able to navigate when I am mist forming to a distant target, instead of a straight line, then a quarter of a second of movement. It is pretty janky atm, and the animations are not pretty.

The drain also needs a monstrous rework.