Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Shade Poly

Johnggernaut
Johnggernaut
✭✭
This is by no means anotehr, 'Don't put a poly behind a crate pack' post, as I knew what I was getting, for the most part.

Unfortunately, what I did not know was that the Shade does the Naruto Run...

I have one other poly and it allows me to use the standard movements of my chosen Personality.

Does anyone know if there is a workaround or if perhaps not being able to use your chosen personality is a bug?

Thank you in advance.
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get enough players with it and you can pretend you're the Void mobs from Destiny.
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Get enough players with it and you can pretend you're the Void mobs from Destiny.

You need to be 5 year olds running around the park pretending to be aeroplanes!
    Soupy twist
  • HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We all need to make sure we get the polymorph before the big ESO raid on Area 51.
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    shade clone jutsu!
    Edited by rabidmyers on April 9, 2023 3:51AM
    at a place nobody knows
  • Anumaril
    Anumaril
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I was also disappointed with the animations. I might actually use it if it weren't for the weird animations like the naruto run. As it stands it'll just be collecting dust in my collections menu.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    some polymorphs override personalities

i think the factotum polymorphs do the same things
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities