The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Shade Poly

Johnggernaut
Johnggernaut
✭✭
This is by no means anotehr, 'Don't put a poly behind a crate pack' post, as I knew what I was getting, for the most part.

Unfortunately, what I did not know was that the Shade does the Naruto Run...

I have one other poly and it allows me to use the standard movements of my chosen Personality.

Does anyone know if there is a workaround or if perhaps not being able to use your chosen personality is a bug?

Thank you in advance.
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get enough players with it and you can pretend you're the Void mobs from Destiny.
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Get enough players with it and you can pretend you're the Void mobs from Destiny.

You need to be 5 year olds running around the park pretending to be aeroplanes!
    Soupy twist
  • HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We all need to make sure we get the polymorph before the big ESO raid on Area 51.
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    shade clone jutsu!
    Edited by rabidmyers on April 9, 2023 3:51AM
    at a place nobody knows
  • Anumaril
    Anumaril
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I was also disappointed with the animations. I might actually use it if it weren't for the weird animations like the naruto run. As it stands it'll just be collecting dust in my collections menu.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    some polymorphs override personalities

i think the factotum polymorphs do the same things
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014