Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anniversary event starting Thursday- how to prepare & make most gold during it!

RichestGuyinEso
RichestGuyinEso
✭✭✭
Hey all,

after a longer pause I made a new video for the upcoming anniversary event- THE event for making money - really important stuff to maximize profits in there, check it out! Hope you enjoy & learn some new things 🙂
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prb-14dytUw
EU PC - Independent Trading Team (ITT) - Biggest Trading Alliance on server - great community and discord - join now!
Just contact me ingame @RichestGuyinEso
  • HSVFAN
    HSVFAN
    Double crafting writs on Thursday, awesome hint! B)
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wish I hadn't procrastinated and had 36 'writ ready' chars instead of just 27.

Still, target for next year, 40.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    HSVFAN wrote: »

Yes, but remember to get fairly "fresh" ones before Thursday.

If you pick them up Tuesday or Wednesday, you'll be fine. But if you turn in Monday writs on Thursday, you won't get new ones (Different days in the case of Alchemy).

5 of the 7 crafts are on strict 3-day writ rotations at any tier. (I'm not aware of any exceptions; please correct me if I'm wrong.) Provisioning is mainly like that, but at the top tier there are 6 possible writs you can get. Alchemy is on a different rotation -- at least 4-day, but I haven't really worked it out.
  • HSVFAN
    HSVFAN
    HSVFAN wrote: »

Yes, but remember to get fairly "fresh" ones before Thursday.

If you pick them up Tuesday or Wednesday, you'll be fine. But if you turn in Monday writs on Thursday, you won't get new ones (Different days in the case of Alchemy).

5 of the 7 crafts are on strict 3-day writ rotations at any tier. (I'm not aware of any exceptions; please correct me if I'm wrong.) Provisioning is mainly like that, but at the top tier there are 6 possible writs you can get. Alchemy is on a different rotation -- at least 4-day, but I haven't really worked it out.

Oh wow, didnt know that either. I had the issue with alchemy before if I remember right that it didnt pop up a new quest, really insightful!
  • RichestGuyinEso
    RichestGuyinEso
    ✭✭✭
    ApoAlaia wrote: »

Thats insane, wow :D Just 18 is already great on one account, imagine doing it on several :o
    EU PC - Independent Trading Team (ITT) - Biggest Trading Alliance on server - great community and discord - join now!
    Just contact me ingame @RichestGuyinEso
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ApoAlaia wrote: »

Thats insane, wow :D Just 18 is already great on one account, imagine doing it on several :o

We are getting 2 more slot once the new chapter releases, hence the target of 40.

Just need to be a bit more proactive :smile: