The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Disable tutorial on PTS

robertlabrie
robertlabrie
✭✭✭
Please don't make me go through the tutorial every time you wipe the DB. I don't mind rebuilding characters but please just drop me in vivec or something.
  • Turtle_Bot
    Turtle_Bot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On the PTS at the character creation screen, there's a drop down menu at the top left where you can choose your characters starting level, level 1, 160 CP or max CP (3600) iirc.

The non level 1 options I believe grant the option to skip the tutorial (or don't even have the tutorial as an option) and will drop you off either in the new zone (chapter PTS) or at a wayshrine closest to one of the new dungeons (Dungeon expansion PTS).

It's been a month since I jumped on PTS, so if someone can confirm or correct this, that would be good.
  • Dr_Con
    Dr_Con
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Top left corner to create a character with all the gear and CP in the character select/create screen, it won't put you in the tutorial.

Testing the functionality of the tutorial and bugs within it is still part of PTS and should remain.
  • robertlabrie
    robertlabrie
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks to the replies I didn't realize there was a way around it no reason to disable tutorial on PTS then.