The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bug at Main Quest? High Isle / Escape from Amenos

Frederikko
I found Caska and seek with her Queen Ayrenn at MQ 'Escape from Amenos'. But at the 3. Waypoint Caska suddenly didn't react. Log out and - in didn't help. Someone with the same problem?
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I ran into this too. Had to restart the quest.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • kaushad
    kaushad
    ✭✭✭✭
    I did this three times. I thinks it breaks if you interact with the target objects before Caska comments on them, regardless of where the quest marker points.
  • Lazurynae
    Lazurynae
    ✭✭✭
    I am probably almost done, I've reached the point where I've discovered the ambush site for the King, and am supposed to talk to Queen Aryenn, but she isn't there. I've logged out and in, and restarted the quest to no avail...
  • Tornaad
    Tornaad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaushad wrote: »
    I did this three times. I thinks it breaks if you interact with the target objects before Caska comments on them, regardless of where the quest marker points.

I think you might be right. I did it a 3rd time and made sure to wait before interacting with the items and it worked fine.
  • ElysaDjinn
    I've been having the same problem - thanks for the suggestion, I'll give it a try
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just hit this bug on live.

Thanks for the suggestion, will try that now.
  • ShaniAnne
    ShaniAnne
    Soul Shriven
    I'm having the same problem on Xbox now. Can't continue the quest. no matter what I do.
    "If I were a BBC sitcom, you'd buy the boxset!" _ me, said to my kids
  • Floppyjo
    Floppyjo
    ✭✭✭
    Ok So as per advice, I dropped the quest and now Caska is not there in order to offer the quest again. Tried logging out and closing the game client and launcher, tried zoning out to another part of the world and then come back ... Caska is not there. hard progression stall.
  • Tromso
    Tromso
    ✭✭
    Hello.
    I am trying to complete the 'Escape from Amenos' quest. I have got to the stage where I gather the 3 ingredients. Met the queen where the fight took place. The quest says 'talk to the queen'. I do this, but the quest does not advance. I have abandoned and started again, but the same thing happens. This is still ongoing from June 2022?
  • Tromso
    Tromso
    ✭✭
    Update to above post. I logged in this morning and it worked. I re logged yesterday to see if it worked, but it did not. Seems to be a random frustrating quest as to when it works.