The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Suggestion for the Auction Houses: Option to hide recipies/motifs/etc. that are already known.

Fugus
Fugus
✭✭✭
Just want the option to check the auction houses for stuff I am missing without having to wade through page after page after page of stuff I already know.

Given the shear number or stuff your character can learn on here, having the ability to filter out what they already know on the search would help immensely. I understand we have the ability to see if we already know that recipe on now but still, just being able to filter out the stuff we already know (Which gets huge after you play long enough) and go to the stuff you haven't learned (Which gets harder and harder to find wading through that see of merchandise) would make things so much easier for the end user and likely help the sellers to sell their merchandise faster as well.
  • Kelinmiriel
    Kelinmiriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    One of the reasons I still use Awesome Guild Store. But that doesn't help people on consoles. There are definitely more features of AGS that should be in the base game UI, and that's one of them.

Though I think one the biggest failings of the guild store UI is that it shows nothing available except a tabard (which can't be purchased by anyone who isn't in the guild), until a search is done. I found this terribly confusing as a new player six years ago - so much so, that I didn't use guild traders for several months after I started.
    Event Tracker addon (PC NA/EU)
    Helps you keep track of your Event Tickets, so you don't miss any. Double XP on events is PASSIVE now!!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am so surprised you cant hide Known Recipes, Motifs and Sets in the stock UI.

[snip]
    [edited for bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on March 12, 2023 6:55PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"