Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Question about the new patch. Galen style materials?

DDiggler
DDiggler
✭✭✭
Galen came without any style pages or materials. Are they being added with Scribes of Faith? Maybe i missed it in the patch notes
Edited by ZOS_Icy on February 25, 2023 6:47PM
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Y'ffre's Will motif style was added recently as part of update 36 although it drops from Earthenroot Enclave final boss not from Galen Dailies.

The style material is engraved leaves.

Ofc there was also the Pelin's Paragon Style pages added to Tribute rewards with Firesong too. 😀

When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Dungeon DLC update adds the Firesong and House Mornard motif achievements and the style materials (Firesong Skarn and Vibrant Tumeric respectively), but it will take a few months for those to actually drop from the Galen Delve and World Boss Dailies and Galen's Volcanic Vents. Keep an eye for the Crown Shore Showcase articles, as it can tell the actual dates for when the motifs drop.
    Edited by Maitsukas on February 20, 2023 3:39PM
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post