Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Crown Store: Y'ffre's Will Motif

terry2040
terry2040
✭✭✭
The newsletter said it will be available starting Jan 4, 2023, and now I can't find it on the store anymore. Did it get removed already? Was it a limited time offer? PS4/NA
Edited by terry2040 on February 21, 2023 11:38AM
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its probable it was a limited time offer

though i wouldnt really worry too much about it since its earnable in game anyway lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • Lucifer_Sam
    Lucifer_Sam
    ✭✭
    Still on the PC crown store. 5000 crowns, just below the Systres Guardian motif.
  • terry2040
    terry2040
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, it's back, after the console maintenance just finished now. Well, what can I say. :|
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder how many of these motifs in the crown store actually sell ? You could buy a new game for the price of some of these.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • Haenk
    Haenk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since this is available "in-game", I'd just save the crowns and buy from guild traders, it's like 2.5-3 million combined.
    My opinion would be different for Ancient Daedric, though. Those easily add up to 10 million.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vsrs_au wrote: »
    I wonder how many of these motifs in the crown store actually sell ? You could buy a new game for the price of some of these.

as far as im aware there are only 3 "crown only" motifs

grim harlequin, frostcaster, tsaesci (probably butchered the spelling there lol)

all of the other motifs offered are available in game, older ones obviously being generally cheaper than newer ones
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities