The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

BUG: Anniversay Jubilee - Empty Bags of Jubilee Yesteryear

RaddlemanNumber7
RaddlemanNumber7
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
I bought two Bags of Jubilee Yesteryear from the Impresario on a character who has done it all and learnt all motifs/styles from previous years. The bags gave me nothing when I opened them, they just vanished from my inventory. Wasted 4 tickets.

If a character cannot benefit from the bags why are they available to buy?
PC EU
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its probably an oversight, grab bags from past events wont let you buy them if your character already knows everything that can come from the bags

either way its good that someone is noting this before they "go live" for the event
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had that happen with a character that has missing things, half the bags gave a missing motif or style page, the other half were empty. I think one had 5 bast or something weird like that. Submitted a ticket in game.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi All. The team discovered a situation in which owners of the Aurora Firepot Spider could open Bags of Jubilee Yesteryear that were empty, or contained only grave soil. The team is aware of this issue and is investigating a solution.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi All. The team discovered a situation in which owners of the Aurora Firepot Spider could open Bags of Jubilee Yesteryear that were empty, or contained only grave soil. The team is aware of this issue and is investigating a solution.

This is the best Pay To Lose mechanic yet!
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.