Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Controller issue

Overamera
Overamera
✭✭✭✭
Hi. I have been playing PVP in Imperial City and while ive been in fights I need to press A(xbox controller) for jumping but because there are mobs I go into looting instead of jumping because they have the same bind which have killed me. Is there a setting which disables looting/interact while you are in combat or maybe something they can put in the game in the future? Ive tried by just disabling the bind so I dont go into looting mid combat if im close to a mob but It completely disables the use of A=interact. Since All other binds are used for something It becomes hard to just switch a bind but I will look into it more. Would be nice if they put a setting like that beacuse imperial city is filled with mobs.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on February 14, 2023 3:58AM
  • tokeinskyblu
    tokeinskyblu
    ✭✭✭
    U can rebind key if on pc

or swap to template B on console

Edited by tokeinskyblu on February 13, 2023 7:14PM
  • TybaltKaine
    TybaltKaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can simply swap to template B. Rebinds the jump to pressing in the left stick. This works on Gamepad mode on PC as well.

OPTIONS > GAMEPLAY> TEMPLATES
    Edited by TybaltKaine on February 13, 2023 7:36PM
    • Tybalt Kaine Khajiit Nightblade Aldmeri Dominion
    • PC/NA
    • Guildmaster- Lucky Raven
    • Knight of Marrow - Blackfeather Academy
    • Adepti- The Witches Goblet
    • "Nightblade healer huh? How does that work?"
    • "I drain the blood of our enemies and fire it into you. It's a lot less messy than it sounds, and yeah I'm basically a Vampire without the whole AGH FIRE BAD"
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • Overamera
    Overamera
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can simply swap to template B. Rebinds the jump to pressing in the left stick. This works on Gamepad mode on PC as well.

OPTIONS > GAMEPLAY> TEMPLATES

Im already used to jumping on A, maybe I can change the Interact/loot bind to left stick?
  • M_Volsung
    M_Volsung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use both the keyboard and controller, and Votan's Keybinder add-on, I set up certain things not vital to frenetic gameplay to use hotkeys instead and removed the controller setting for them... (used to have a problem with the camera changing from 1st to 3rd when I was trying to bar swap)
    Edited by M_Volsung on February 14, 2023 3:39PM
    "In the Deep Halls, Far from Men;
    Forsaken Red Mountain, Twisted Kin;
    Hail the Mind, Hail the Stone;
    Dwarven Pride, Stronger than Bone"

—Dwemer Inquiries I-III, Thelwe Ghelein