The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Bigger Hist tree furnishings, please.

Aziara
Aziara
✭✭
I'm really looking forward to buying Lakemire, the new Murkmire house, when it releases. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is thinking of turning it into a tribal village for another tribe of argonians.
Which presents a problem for me: the Hist. The only Hist furnishing in game is an achievement item from Shadowfen. It's quite small.
yfn799171li1.jpg
Compare it to the Root-Whisper Hist:
mga7ylemt3gt.png
Or the Dead-Water Hist:
3lboxuxj77sc.png

You can see that the furnishing we have is a baby Hist/sapling. I understand we'll likely be unable to have something so massive as the Dead-Water Hist, but there are many tree furnishings that are much larger than the Mimic Hist... Some are nearly the size of the Root-Whisper Hist.
Please give us a larger Hist. I could totally see this as a lux item sometime or something.

• AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have huge house. So middle size hist is better for me.
    But I want hist red glowing flower at the tree branch like the in game scene.

By the way, what kind of reward can I get hist tree in the game?
    Edited by AvalonRanger on February 5, 2023 7:40AM
    My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
    I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
    But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
    By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
    Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

you can get the small hist tree replica furniture from the achievement furniture merchant in Alten Corimont, Shadowfen after completing the Egg and Root achievement which you get when completing the Shadowfen zone story
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd like the option of size tbh. Maybe a huge argonian/water house (I already have Lakemire) will come out in a future chapter where I could use both/all 3 trees. Oh but definitely the huge tree should have the option of having blue/red/or maybe purple flowers everywhere.
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • aipex8_ESO
    aipex8_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use upsidedown blue starbloom on my baby hist:
    AMWts8D8q4id8dpbaHTjywBAe5P3N3ccUnyHyrcpCSxoydUoP2HdSB-VD_eKCIsnrcYlwHeNxgs6WhwE_NKvE2PSm1SJSH4Ue3MJqpi2Z89QZDZS2tLbik4lhIz4wCR91zvLpXpLqivzA2XconCxP_RFd9eb7g=w1920-h1080-no?authuser=0
    Some kind of Hist Sap furnishing would be nice too. Faking it:
    AMWts8C7917MT40vghSxxMDfqwyuWNzD6Tfc3tbn3DoqD5WqU-fSsrcOBkh8cq4FfYCnC7EJuUE82kFU4tKrkLBJsKYd81kl9L7Hl1t30uyb1Wn7n3NibVr6Z2VSoBDKeQ2MLMMHiL1XJ0Fxm-arP69zi2HPgg=w1920-h1080-no?authuser=0
    Another sentient tree is seducing my Hist!
    AMWts8DRsWmEIBBJSGD2vNBS4ADlbck2ZLw-te4EzSu5ab9zpq6EiKXMIZixJZ5SeLmMYXqk4KrgoNLN2peSt8NCXJqaHDlD11TWNlQodjj8S5xrZmflb6MPnyAqfPGBy3BKfP9ed72MKJ2MDXAUpuVmI4i0XQ=w1920-h1080-no?authuser=0