Maintenance for the week of February 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – February 18
• Xbox One: EU megaserver for maintenance – February 20, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

Bigger Hist tree furnishings, please.

Aziara
Aziara
I'm really looking forward to buying Lakemire, the new Murkmire house, when it releases. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is thinking of turning it into a tribal village for another tribe of argonians.
Which presents a problem for me: the Hist. The only Hist furnishing in game is an achievement item from Shadowfen. It's quite small.
yfn799171li1.jpg
Compare it to the Root-Whisper Hist:
mga7ylemt3gt.png
Or the Dead-Water Hist:
3lboxuxj77sc.png

You can see that the furnishing we have is a baby Hist/sapling. I understand we'll likely be unable to have something so massive as the Dead-Water Hist, but there are many tree furnishings that are much larger than the Mimic Hist... Some are nearly the size of the Root-Whisper Hist.
Please give us a larger Hist. I could totally see this as a lux item sometime or something.