The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What the heck happened with Brawler effect??

• Scaletho
    Scaletho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread was created basically one month ago and not a single word about Brawler effect by ZOS. They either made some weird mistake and the effect is not ridiculously a barely audible 'swish" and are ashamed to admit it, or their did some nerfing of the effect for some reason and decided to say nothing about it because they thought no one will complain.

Either way, the effect is gone. The skill is still doing damage but it lost its fun and immersion.

Well...
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if anyone already noticed but the Hollowfang Dire-Maws in Moongrave Fane are missing the sound effects on their skills too. The sound was the same of Brawler and it's gone. So, the problem is not only on our skills. Clearly someone on Zos made a huge mistake and deleted the sound effect and it affected everything that was using it.

A long time has passed since we reported this problem with no answers yet, so we can assume that they didn't have a backup and lost the file.I'm not sure if it's possible to extract from an old installation, but I have one computer with ESO installed that I didn't update in the last 6 to 8 months. It should have the sound effect there. If needed I can try to upload the game files to my cloud and send to Zos. Please if someone from Zos read this let me know if you want it.
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    News about this, please!
  • DemonicGoat
    DemonicGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any of you Brawlers get any contructive interaction from the devs? I can tell you as a templar asking the same questions about jabs that no one has addressed or acknowledged our concerns.

Please be sure to share your experiences regarding ESO with all your friends and family during the holidays this year. Word of mouth is one of the strongest,most effective tools we have as consumers.
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this forgotten? Why hasn't it been fixed yet? They just need to put the deleted sound file back in the right place. Why is it taking so long? What's the difficulty?
  • Marto
    Marto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NeKryXe wrote: »
    Is this forgotten? Why hasn't it been fixed yet? They just need to put the deleted sound file back in the right place. Why is it taking so long? What's the difficulty?

A fix for it is included in the PTS for the next update.
    "According to the calculations of the sages of the Cult of the Ancestor Moth, the batam guar is the cutest creature in all Tamriel"
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marto wrote: »
    NeKryXe wrote: »

A fix for it is included in the PTS for the next update.

Oh! Amazing! Thanks for the info. :wink:
  • madman65
    madman65
    ✭✭✭✭
    Carve stopped showing the renewed timers but I can still see the damage on the first initial hit. First hit and I have a timer but I will refresh at 9 seconds then there is no timer and no animation.