The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Explore Elsweyr's Warm Sands During The Season Of The Dragon Event

• Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoying the event, the return to Elsweyr, and appreciate that the coffer rewards! I think I only got junk in the New Life coffers, definitely motivation to just to one quest per day for the tickets. For this event, I’m going to do extra — I was especially happy to get a furnishing plan I hadn’t collected! :smiley: And dragons are always fun, although I wished they lasted a bit longer. Only those with prior experience are going to know which creatures often accompany dragons in battle!
  • SpiritKitten
    SpiritKitten
    ✭✭✭✭
    vsrs_au wrote: »
    What is "Dragon document recipe"?

probably the document bag that drops from dragons...it can contain a recipe
    What level are these normally? Is it common to get purple recipes in these bags ?

Not sure what you mean by level, recipes and furniture plans don't have a level, just quality (colored). I have gotten them of all qualities from dragon document bags. Purple is never common.
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm really enjoying this event. :)

This is only the 2nd ESO event I've participated in, New Life being the 1st. Even though I've played ESO for about 2.5 years, I never joined any of these events. New Life was OK, but the quests were a bit simple and repetitive. This event, on the other hand, is much more fun. There's plenty of variety in the N/S Elsweyr dailies, and heaps of loot dropping from the dragons.

Once I discovered the cycle of dragon appearances at the 3 areas in N Elsweyr (and the exact locations within these areas), getting to the dragons in time was straightforward enough.

I guess the fact that I started crafting for the first time only about a month ago also makes this event more fun for me, because I'm getting a lot of recipes, patterns and style pages, and of course ingredients I'd have trouble getting normally, because I live in timezone GMT+10/11, which means getting others to join me for dragon kills is normally pretty tough.
    Edited by vsrs_au on January 29, 2023 12:15AM
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • Diebesgut
    Diebesgut
    ✭✭✭✭
    🎵 ... Dragons here, Dragons there, Dragons everywhere ... 🎶

smilie_tanz_080.gif

I love this event 🙃

smilie_tier_42.gif
    Khajiit Sicherheitsdienst ~ Überprüfung von Schlössern aller Art ~ Khajiit Security ~ Inspection of any kind of locks
    Khajiit Gebrauchtwaren ~ Handel mit Waren aller Art ~ Khajiit Store ~ Trading of any kind of goods
    Playstation
  • Soraka
    Soraka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know without buying tickets if I'll be able to get the things for the new pet and work on the spring indrik? I got enough to make the pet, but I'm worried if I begin working on the indrik berries I'll be sabotaging my ability to keep up with this year's pet run.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Soraka wrote: »
    Does anyone know without buying tickets if I'll be able to get the things for the new pet and work on the spring indrik? I got enough to make the pet, but I'm worried if I begin working on the indrik berries I'll be sabotaging my ability to keep up with this year's pet run.

@Soraka My understanding is they’re extending the availability of the Q1 morph into Q2 to make up for the fact that they’re not doing the Whitestrake’s Mayhem event. They usually also make all the year’s morph fragments available during New Life in December.

Tl:dr - the Indrik is going to be harder to get.
    Edited by WhiteCoatSyndrome on February 6, 2023 9:48PM
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @Soraka My understanding is they’re extending the availability of the Q1 morph into Q2 to make up for the fact that they’re not doing the Whitestrake’s Mayhem event. They usually also make all the year’s morph fragments available during New Life in December.

This is correct. Just wanted to confirm this.

Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post