Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Update 37 - Bug Reports for Item Sets

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Please report any issues involving item sets in this thread. In general, we prefer you to use /bug in-game but if you’d rather submit a report here, please give us as much information as possible, including screenshots and/or video if applicable. Thank you!
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on February 6, 2023 7:45PM
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • chessalavakia_ESO
    chessalavakia_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ritemaster’s Bond seems to activate without producing a tether some of the time at least when with a companion.

For example, if I damage myself by jumping off a cliff then I heal myself back to full and heal my undamage companion the icon for Ritemaster's Bond pops up but it does not produce a tether.

For another example, If I'm fighting a world boss and both my companion and I are injured if I use Blessing of Protection and heal both myself and my companion the icon for Ritemaster's Bond pops up but it does not produce a tether.
  • Megami
    Megami
    Soul Shriven
    Ozezan the Inferno set does not provide the armor buff.
    As shown in the images below, the buff has been applied but the armor/resistance values have not changed.
    Have sent an in-game bug report as well.

Resistance while trying to apply Ozezan: 5dwja5d1asmk.png
    Base resistances: kks5645ot7j3.png
    CMX report showing Ozezan buff but no changes from base resistance: w56s2dszxlcf.png
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Runecarver's does not produce a consistent effect. It says it does additional flame damage "on the third damage tick" of a DoT.

With Elemental Susceptibility, it does additional flame damage EVERY THIRD tick. Other DoTs get it once, on the third tick, regardless of how long they last.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »
    Runecarver's does not produce a consistent effect. It says it does additional flame damage "on the third damage tick" of a DoT.

With Elemental Susceptibility, it does additional flame damage EVERY THIRD tick. Other DoTs get it once, on the third tick, regardless of how long they last.

i think this is a weird thing, because elemental susceptibility itself does no dmg, it just reapplies burning, chilled, and concussed status effects

so what your seeing is likely the proc going off on each application of burning every 6 seconds, which could make this set very potent with this skill
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

i think this is a weird thing, because elemental susceptibility itself does no dmg, it just reapplies burning, chilled, and concussed status effects

so what your seeing is likely the proc going off on each application of burning every 6 seconds, which could make this set very potent with this skill

Is that not a proc proccing a proc?

ETA: Either way ZOS comes down on that question, they clearly intend this set to go off once per cast, per the description. If Ele Sus violates that rule, they should look into it.
    Edited by virtus753 on February 9, 2023 1:41AM
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Is that not a proc proccing a proc?

ETA: Either way ZOS comes down on that question, they clearly intend this set to go off once per cast, per the description. If Ele Sus violates that rule, they should look into it.

if status effects in this instance are considered procs maybe

and it is only going once per application of burning, the burning status is being refreshed constantly for 30 seconds, so if it is allowed to go off on status effects, then technically speaking it is functioning correctly, if its not supposed to apply to status dots then thats an issue lol

i wouldnt put it past them though that this was one of those unintended side effects/use cases when considering how the effect is being applied
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nvm. Need to verify on PTS.
    Edited by virtus753 on February 12, 2023 11:36PM
  • Megami
    Megami
    Soul Shriven
    Ozezan the Inferno is still not providing the armor buff.
    It states this: "Overhealing yourself or an ally grants them 4272 Armor for 1.1 seconds"
    But there are no changes at all to resistance values which scales off armor values. The "buff" comes up but does not provide the armor buff on overhealing. The Minor Vitality buff on heal does work as intended.

Ritemaster's Bond is also bugged, the tether creates on a direct heal just fine.
    It states: "You and allies touching the tether are healed for #### Health every second"
    The receiver of the tether gets the healing and therefore the Minor Heroism. However, the person wearing the set does not get any healing from the tether and therefore does not receive the Minor Heroism buff.