Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Second time I didn't get the Twitch drops

CiNNeR
CiNNeR
✭✭✭
I have my account linked for ages, was logged in, watched the twitch and claimed the drops in my inventory page. The last time I didn't get the drops in game. No ourbouros crates (missed 3 allready) and no emote. Have sent a message to support (last wednesday), no answer. Can someone from Eso help me with this. I am very dissappointed and have no idea how to reslove this.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on February 1, 2023 6:56PM
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you checked whether your accounts are still linked - not only at Twitch, but also on your account page on the ESO website? I had the problem that mine got disconnected on ESO's side, for whatever reason. Relinked and received the drops from a stream several days ago just a few hours later.
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
  • Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    ✭✭✭✭
    i never got the first one, learned my lesson the first time. ;) No more time on twitch.

Sorry it happened to you yet again.
    Lady Kat, from the Cheshire Cats.Interested in HEAVY RP? IC at -all- times? https://thecheshirecatseso.proboards.com/#CheshireCats_RPnow
  • CiNNeR
    CiNNeR
    ✭✭✭
    Syldras wrote: »
    Have you checked whether your accounts are still linked - not only at Twitch, but also on your account page on the ESO website? I had the problem that mine got disconnected on ESO's side, for whatever reason. Relinked and received the drops from a stream several days ago just a few hours later.

Tried it and indeed, that was the problem. And got the last claimed rewards (not the one before this). Thanks for the help, I would never have guessed that ESO broke the link.
    Edited by CiNNeR on January 30, 2023 6:22PM
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the General Help section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for the update. With the OP getting their twitch drops, this thread is being closed from further posts.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.