The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New furniture or old missing item that was never added to the game?

Futerko
Futerko
✭✭✭✭✭
Found on pts server some furniture items that was never added to the game.
Some of them looks like really old furniture, maybe its future luxury vendor item or maybe im totally wrong. Anyway here we go
https://youtu.be/GYQMLO_hCck

g53a9qo6kayl.png
gchp16aj5uz1.png
izp86u87ptbk.png
7ey5cmq7m3ey.png
rfieybclyvte.png
bhioomgfmlfq.png
bftm1km7rbfi.png
g5kp8ov9f4ac.png
m9wbojf20633.png
fauaf7oadgj8.png
9ruvehm33e4y.png
i4eggn6uygy4.png
5nvonka5pdmb.png
2xcltxetwqyu.png
216nlb4dh7dd.png
7jf38seyyn4z.png
cvfgu9yn99tp.png
pd5d4bwzg3z3.png
xlsjqihg1dps.png
hhzkazmymc7g.png
skk4xxavwlqv.png
qkbec38k0mqk.png
n8khqk8u5d1l.png
z3biyhhj2j2c.png
5jaiducpa687.png

https://imgur.com/a/MqqSw5O

YOUTUBE CHANNEL HOUSING/OUTFITS

GM Aetherius Art - Housing Guild (PC EU)
  • Spell-Slinger
    Spell-Slinger
    ✭✭✭✭
    I found those as well on the PTS recently (and made a post about it), and I'm told a lot of them have been datamined since literally day 1 of housing. Real pity that we don't have them in game, some of them are VERY cool.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would really live to have those bones and the stone hearth! Weren’t the mammoth skull and boar’s hide added as luxury furnishings?
  • thecatsme0w
    thecatsme0w
    ✭✭✭
    Those rugs are amazing
    thecatsme0w
    PC/NA

Eventual goal: Own all the houses. Currently 4 short of that goal.
  • Futerko
    Futerko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found those as well on the PTS recently (and made a post about it), and I'm told a lot of them have been datamined since literally day 1 of housing. Real pity that we don't have them in game, some of them are VERY cool.

I'm glad I wasn't the only on and yes there some item from beta tested day even i think
    , for example this (its normally in Stonefalls)
    wt9v255rc70w.png
    yup4vh4qsh1v.png

still hope that at least some of them will appear in luxury vendor

• Futerko
    Futerko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would really live to have those bones and the stone hearth! Weren’t the mammoth skull and boar’s hide added as luxury furnishings?

same.
    this mamooth skull have diffrent size/colour and additional desk/wood texture behind the big head (is different from that of the luxury vendor)

about boar's hide im not sure i was think the colour its diffrent but maybe im wrong.

• LikiLoki
    LikiLoki
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are things here that are simply necessary. However, there are questions about yellow things - they are of very low quality, so low that they cannot be added to the game in this status. Maximum blue color
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Futerko wrote: »

same.
    this mamooth skull have diffrent size/colour and additional desk/wood texture behind the big head (is different from that of the luxury vendor)

about boar's hide im not sure i was think the colour its diffrent but maybe im wrong.

Ohhh, I see — weird having such a huge skull mounted on a tiny plaque, and limits it’s use too, so I’m glad we got the one we did (without the one-sided wood mount).
    Edited by Araneae6537 on January 31, 2023 6:51AM
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin could you pass it along to the proper team that players want these items to be released? These are so cool, especially the coiled snake in my opinion. Would love to build some kind of primitive campsite with some of this stuff.
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd sell my Vestige's soul for that forge. If I can't have the Imperial forge that was on the Homestead PTS and never appeared- this one will do!
  • Futerko
    Futerko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    anadandy wrote: »
    I'd sell my Vestige's soul for that forge. If I can't have the Imperial forge that was on the Homestead PTS and never appeared- this one will do!

me too :D

• Cireous
    Cireous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want all the things, so I want all these things too :o
  • agelonestar
    agelonestar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That fireplace is gorgeous !
    GM of Sunfire's Sect trading guild on PC/EU. All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost...... some of us are just looking for trouble.
    GM of Sunfire's Sect (Open) & Dark Star Rising (Priv) | Retired GM of several trade guilds | Trader | Here since the beta
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All these Hlaalu structural building we never got for some reason ! About time this gets to live server. Fingers crossed.
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I really like some of these, especially that forge.
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Those boar-skin rugs are already in-game, I'm pretty sure.

I have two of them in my Hunter's Glade.
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • everseeing_njpreub18_ESO
      I've seen the image for the forge for years hoping it would come out, a nice simple 1-slot forge instead of having to cobble something together out of 10 item slots, but it was never added.