The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

New hidden furnishings

Spell-Slinger
Spell-Slinger
✭✭✭✭
So, the premade character on PTS comes with a LOT of goodie bags for furnishings now. However, in the bags for previous furnishings, there are some decidedly not previous things found, and please ZOS why would you taunt me like this! Please let me know when these furnishings are going to be ingame, cause I NEED them!

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
This lantern is really quite big and would make a GORGEOUS window, PLEEASE!

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
As you can see there are a LOT of skeletal pieces, I'll just post since you get the idea of what the rest would look like.

unknown.png

unknown.png
The orcish masks all look the same, except in different sizes.

unknown.png
Stone block, nothing too special except we don't have it.

unknown.png

And here's the huge kicker...
unknown.png
LOOK AT THIS! Ahh, I need it!
unknown.png
("Nord Bellows, Fireplace" is just a duplicate of the Smith's Bellows)

unknown.png
Another block, perfectly functional, that we just don't have.

And now it's getting upsetting again...
unknown.png
Do you understand how badly I need this? Do you? :D

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Then last but not least is an item that's clearly not ready for release, unlike those above. Its description says it's supposed to be interactible and animated, but for now it isn't. Still, looks cool, please respond with theories about what it's going to do once it's finished!
Screenshot_20221011_155130.png