The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Reward of the worthy loot table

vgastel
vgastel
✭✭✭
The new sets further fill the RotW loot table. Drop rates for older sets (battalion defender, spell strategist, etc) are so low that they are basically out of the game. Can drop rates for older sets be addressed, please?
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    from my understanding those older sets were rotated out of the rewards of the worthy (as in they no longer drop)

the sets that you mentioned are now buyable at the alliance base vendor

the newest pvp sets that will be introduced in this update should be replacing the drops of maras balm, nocturnal ploy, and hew and sunder sets that are currently in rewards of the worthy
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • acastanza_ESO
    acastanza_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    from my understanding those older sets were rotated out of the rewards of the worthy (as in they no longer drop)

the newest pvp sets that will be introduced in this update should be replacing the drops of maras balm, nocturnal ploy, and hew and sunder sets that are currently in rewards of the worthy

Mara's Balm and Nocturnal's ploy were just added. Do you mean Dark Convergence, and Plaguebreak, and/or Hrothgar's Chill?
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Mara's Balm and Nocturnal's ploy were just added. Do you mean Dark Convergence, and Plaguebreak, and/or Hrothgar's Chill?

those 3 were already removed from rewards of the worthy i think, i sometimes get them as end of campaign rewards, but i havent gotten those from rewards of the worthy basically since the new ones were added
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • acastanza_ESO
    acastanza_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

those 3 were already removed from rewards of the worthy i think, i sometimes get them as end of campaign rewards, but i havent gotten those from rewards of the worthy basically since the new ones were added

Sitting here trying to think if I can recall seeing them recently and I think you're right and I was mistaken.
    So focused on watching traits for sellable ones I didn't even notice!