The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

U37 feedback - its not too late to buff jabs

HiImRex
HiImRex
✭✭✭✭✭
Revert Jabs changes. Please, it is literally what the class is. Backlash still sucks, you can keep the BL nerf. Just revert jabs to pre nerf.

Thank you.
  • Alchimiste1
    Alchimiste1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Revert jabs. Revert potl/purifying light(with a bit of a damage nerf+ fix bug where you could store damage). Nerf beam to the ground
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed. This is the main reason I stopped playing ESO and so long as this isn't fixed I am not going to pick it up again.
    I can take the nerfs, the flavor of the month broken sets and I stopped caring about new mythics since they will be inevitably nerfed into the ground anyway. I have even gotten used to the terrible performance and that PvP will simply never get updates. That's all fine by me. But what I cannot tolerate is my fun being taken away.
    The shorter duration combined with the weaker damage make the ability feel less rewarding to use.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • Suna_Ye_Sunnabe
    Suna_Ye_Sunnabe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not even a word from Zos on the hated animation changes, or the horrible way it feels to play Templar. The class is dead to me.
    Edited by Suna_Ye_Sunnabe on January 31, 2023 4:54AM
    Angua Anyammis Ae Sunna
  • merpins
    merpins
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yup.
  • mmtaniac
    mmtaniac
    ✭✭✭✭
    Templar unplayable, game unplayable.
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_Kevin

Please help us out in week 2 or 3 of pts
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dekrypted wrote: »
    HiImRex wrote: »
    Revert Jabs changes. Please, it is literally what the class is. Backlash still sucks, you can keep the BL nerf. Just revert jabs to pre nerf.

Thank you.

I for one would rather they prioritize backlash being fixed over jabs only because in the current iteration of this game, you don't need jabs to kill targets, you need burst.

In PVE we would really like jabs back too
    Soupy twist
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    fizl101 wrote: »
    HiImRex wrote: »

Thank you.

I for one would rather they prioritize backlash being fixed over jabs only because in the current iteration of this game, you don't need jabs to kill targets, you need burst.

In PVE we would really like jabs back too

I'm no fan of the change. I've just already accepted that they're not going to revert the change. Historically they don't revert changes that are made. Especially when they're as impactful as the one made to Jabs. Fixing backlash will solve problems for pvp since it works as intended in pve already.

At the end of the day, the class is in the worst state its been in for more than a long time.

True, but a girl can dream.... :)
    Soupy twist
  • Melivar
    Melivar
    ✭✭✭
    While i am not the biggest fans of the new jabs animation it also doesn't really effect my magplar who is my solo char and healer.

There are certainly things that could help make templar better in PVP that would be a better use of change requests because much like Bosmer Stealth the Jabs changes are pretty much here to stay and is a hill I think Zos will die on.