Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Twitch Drop code not working.

reb101
reb101
✭✭
Just got email for my claimed twitch drop from event and the codes are saying invalid.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on January 31, 2023 2:22PM
reb101
PS4 - Ebonheart Pack - NA
  • Balastar
    Balastar
    ✭✭✭
    reb101 wrote: »
    Just got email for my claimed twitch drop from event and the codes are saying invalid.

You do not have to use the code. It is applied to your account automatically. The e-mail is just a receipt of the drop.
    EU/PC trading guild:
    Traders of the Covenant - Grahtwood - Elden Root - To join, contact ingame @Balastar
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is Automatic. You can login to your account and check "Billing History". Code should be there at the bottom of the list as the newest entry.
  • reb101
    reb101
    ✭✭
    Oh wow didn’t know they changed that. I just got back into all these. Thanks!
    reb101
    PS4 - Ebonheart Pack - NA
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are glad to hear back that the OP's Twitch drop issue is resolved. For this reason we have decided to close this discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.