The maintenance is complete and the PTS is now back online. The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test!
The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Bloodthirsty change

LunaticOne_
LunaticOne_
✭✭✭
Okay, I didn't see much talk about it, so I might have understood something wrong here (I don't have access to the pts, I can only read the patch notes), but besides them annihilating necro's and ridiculously buffing DKs for no reason, that bloodthirsty change really hit me hard. As I understand it, bloodthirsty would give double the bonus stats compared to an infused jewelry piece with a weapon damage glyph starting right there at 90% making infused finally absolutely worthless in comparison. Considering that (prominently) DKs can wear Mara to achieve godlike tankiness while still being able to deal ridiculous amounts of damage and them receiving two tools to skyrocket that damage pretty much for free, I am absolutely in fear of what could come to the live server next patch. And I am a DK main ffs. Please just tell me I got it all wrong.
  • Melzo
    Melzo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Okay, I didn't see much talk about it, so I might have understood something wrong here (I don't have access to the pts, I can only read the patch notes), but besides them annihilating necro's and ridiculously buffing DKs for no reason, that bloodthirsty change really hit me hard. As I understand it, bloodthirsty would give double the bonus stats compared to an infused jewelry piece with a weapon damage glyph starting right there at 90% making infused finally absolutely worthless in comparison. Considering that (prominently) DKs can wear Mara to achieve godlike tankiness while still being able to deal ridiculous amounts of damage and them receiving two tools to skyrocket that damage pretty much for free, I am absolutely in fear of what could come to the live server next patch. And I am a DK main ffs. Please just tell me I got it all wrong.

One trait gives a universal bonus to healing and damage, and the other gives only a bonus to damage. If your dk wants more damage then so be it but you lower your healing and regen bonus.
  • aaisoaho
    aaisoaho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The legendary quality bloodthirsty remains the same. They only buffed the lower quality bloodthirsty trait to not punish as much for not golding out jewelry.
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    aaisoaho wrote: »
    The legendary quality bloodthirsty remains the same. They only buffed the lower quality bloodthirsty trait to not punish as much for not golding out jewelry.

Yup and yet people were upset over this thinking the overall strength of it (ie on legendary) was getting buffed. Lol
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • LunaticOne_
    LunaticOne_
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, that's an okay change then, thank you for the clarification