The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

"Linked Accounts" page stays up when logged into Account

Alastrine
Alastrine
✭✭✭✭
So now when I do finally get to my account page (after getting the email code, which it seems to want to send every single time I log in bc it never recognizes my device any more) I get this colored screen showing "linked accounts".

If I go to the "ACCOUNT" tab at the very top of the screen (next to store, forum, etc.) I SOMETIMES get back to the normal account summary screen, showing all your info.
Today I went to the store to check out some prices, clicked account to get to that summary page and got the Linked Accounts display.
No matter what I clicked, what I did, I could not get the main account page back. The "linked accounts" button just stayed lit and that that's the only screen I could get.

Of course, if I purchase something in the store THEN it goes to my account page.

After the account pages working pretty good for years the whole process has been a mess for months now. Most tiresome.
Anyone else getting this?
  • thejadefalcon
    thejadefalcon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, just came here to report this. Unlike you, I've never made it to the account summary page while trying to check on something. Sure am glad they did that maintenance a few days back, right?
  • Alastrine
    Alastrine
    ✭✭✭✭
    I submitted a ticket, though none of the description choices fit the issue, as usual.

Ticket #230128-002702

Yes, seems it was a tease that time I did get the account page. Can't get it again.
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Experiencing the same issue here.

I tried repeatedly and currently see no way to get to my account summary page.
    Edited by Livvy on January 29, 2023 5:59AM
    ->--Willow--<-
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Same issue, almost every option for account summary when logged into the website takes you to the linked accounts page. Including after directly logging in. This makes it real hard to buy the new chapter(which I did manage to do eventually). This looks really bad for new players!!

Quick workaround is to click the "Edit account info", and then click "account summary" at the top of the list. For some reason that is the ONLY link that takes you there(besides after buying something). This has worked for me, multiple times.

This looks really really bad, especially after releasing info on a new chapter and while having a free ESO+ period running.

PS: Why is this in the PC tech support, this should be an extremely high priority bug to fix, as it affects players being able to buy the new chapter!
  • Miles_of_Azeroth
    Sarannah wrote: »
    Same issue, almost every option for account summary when logged into the website takes you to the linked accounts page. Including after directly logging in. This makes it real hard to buy the new chapter(which I did manage to do eventually). This looks really bad for new players!!

Quick workaround is to click the "Edit account info", and then click "account summary" at the top of the list. For some reason that is the ONLY link that takes you there(besides after buying something). This has worked for me, multiple times.

This looks really really bad, especially after releasing info on a new chapter and while having a free ESO+ period running.

PS: Why is this in the PC tech support, this should be an extremely high priority bug to fix, as it affects players being able to buy the new chapter!

Thanks for the suggestion, but even this doesn't work for me! As I explained in another thread, this flakey accounts page fosters a complete lack of confidence in the product. It makes it impossible to use what has been purchased. It should be a NUMBER ONE PRIORITY TO BE FIXED!!!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Alastrine

We have sent you a forum PM regarding your ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Alastrine
    Alastrine
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Bill wrote: »
    @Alastrine

We have sent you a forum PM regarding your ticket.

Thank you, I got it.
    They just asked for a 'screenshot of the problem'.
    Not sure how that helps but I sent it. Its the Linked Accounts display. Not a whole lot else to show 'of the problem'.

In answer to someone else, I was undecided as to whether to put this in PC Tech Support or Bugs, but I have no way of knowing if this is prevalent anywhere but on PCs. So I went with where the issue is for me, thanks.
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
  • Alastrine
    Alastrine
    ✭✭✭✭

Apparently not big enough.
    All support told me to do was to reset my browser settings, which haven't changed in almost a year (since I bought this computer). Stuff like turn off virus programs etc., which also haven't changed since I purchased the computer.
    I'd like to NOT reset my browser settings to default, they are exactly where I want them for other things, and they haven't changed in months and months. This is a game issue.