Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Z'en Vengeance Kiss-Me-Not Cap

Aendruu
Aendruu
✭✭✭
A quick question for the fashionistas... the Bosmeri Kiss-Me-Not Cap is now available in the Seals of Endeavour selection, but before I blow 1000 Seals on it please could someone tell me if it's one of those notorious hats that removes your character's hairstyle?
"So, drinking is a sacrament to Y'ffre... because it's his way of reminding us not to take things too seriously... You know how the other Elves are. Altmer have their crystal towers, and that's how they want to be — cold and perfect. And Dunmer are just like their Red Mountain — smouldering and dark. We just want to have a drink and not worry about it."
- Regring the Spinner

Best Answer

• NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aendruu wrote: »
    A quick question for the fashionistas... the Bosmeri Kiss-Me-Not Cap is now available in the Seals of Endeavour selection, but before I blow 1000 Seals on it please could someone tell me if it's one of those notorious hats that removes your character's hairstyle?

You can just preview it and see? Like most hats it will tuck all your hair up.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
    Answer ✓
  • Aendruu
    Aendruu
    ✭✭✭
    Many thanks for your reply, @NotaDaedraWorshipper. There's no preview option on the Endeavours page, but I didn't think of looking in the Crown Store itself. Much obliged for the reminder! :)
    "So, drinking is a sacrament to Y'ffre... because it's his way of reminding us not to take things too seriously... You know how the other Elves are. Altmer have their crystal towers, and that's how they want to be — cold and perfect. And Dunmer are just like their Red Mountain — smouldering and dark. We just want to have a drink and not worry about it."
    - Regring the Spinner