Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sadrith Mora Steed is Invisible

IgnisDrakkon
IgnisDrakkon
✭✭✭
I just pre-purchased the deluxe edition of the Necron chapter. I have access to the Sadrith Mora Steed already, but when I mount it, it is invisible. This appears to be a bug and may affect more than just myself... so am putting this out there so that ZOS can fix it. Restarting the game doesn't seem to fix it.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on February 22, 2023 4:47PM
  • IgnisDrakkon
    IgnisDrakkon
    ✭✭✭
    Then again, having an invisible mount can be cool... maybe leave it as a toggle option lol!
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's an unfinished Gloomspore crate horse too. Just a copy/paste job that was left unfinished and used to get your money. 😲

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Gloomspore_Horse
  • IgnisDrakkon
    IgnisDrakkon
    ✭✭✭
    It's an unfinished Gloomspore crate horse too. Just a copy/paste job that was left unfinished and used to get your money. 😲

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Gloomspore_Horse

Darn... that kinda sucks lol
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    as a workaround if you want it to be visible turn off mount upgrades in your settings, and like magic you will see it!
    Soupy twist
  • SpiritofESO
    SpiritofESO
    ✭✭✭
    fizl101 wrote: »
    as a workaround if you want it to be visible turn off mount upgrades in your settings, and like magic you will see it!

I tested that and it does work. You will see the mount if you turn off the upgrades.

:);)
    • ~ PS NA ~ ALDMERI DOMINION ~
    • IVY GOLDBLADE, WOOD ELF NIGHTBLADE, Former Empress
    • IVY GOLDBLAZE, HIGH ELF TEMPLAR
    • "Adapt or Die"
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh you're lucky. I received a very visible horse made of biscuits.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NeKryXe wrote: »

For now you can make it invisible by turning off the Hide Mount Upgrade options under the Gameplay settings.
  • Soraka
    Soraka
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cheeseburger Uncle Frank (hellraiser) mount. Probably the ugliest one I've seen so invis probably helps. No hate if you like it and I did preorder it so I own it..
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭

For now you can make it invisible by turning off the Hide Mount Upgrade options under the Gameplay settings.

Hahahahaha! It really works! It's so ridiculously funny! I love it! :D

Do you know if other players see it invisible too or if it's only invisible for the owner?
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Hahahahaha! It really works! It's so ridiculously funny! I love it! :D

Do you know if other players see it invisible too or if it's only invisible for the owner?

It is invisible for everyone.
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    True, in crown store preview is visible only without upgrades, not with stamina speed and inventory:
    MKNo.png
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The recent incremental patch has resolved the issue with the Sadrith Mora Steed being invisible. For this reason we will now close this thread from further comments.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.