Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread, "ESO Necrom Editions & Pre-Order Rewards"

• Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alright, I’m not a fan of the fungal steeds, but everything else about the chapter looks awesome so I’ve ordered! :lol:

Is that what it is? Fungus? I thought they slapped raw steaks and cookies onto a horse. :neutral:

The other mount, the Apocrypha horse, looks a little better, but it is still way over the top.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lixen wrote: »
    Umm, can you not fix the invisible mount? It's more exciting than what's intended.

Hear, hear. I have no interest in a mushroom horse, but levitating from place to place would both be really cool and fit in with the Telvanni.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That horse either has leprosy or some Orc vomited his pizza dinner all over some unsuspecting horse.
  • mistpeak
    mistpeak
    Is the new character slot invisible too? :D I haven't seen it added to my account yet. When I log in, it's the same number as before I purchased the new chapter.
    Edited by mistpeak on January 27, 2023 6:25PM
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mistpeak wrote: »
    Is the new character slot invisible too? :D I haven't seen it added to my account yet. When I log in, it's the same number as before I purchased the new chapter.

The additional character slot isn’t added until the update itself in June. :)
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    mistpeak wrote: »

The new slots have not been added yet. Those will come when Necrom is released. And for those who purchase of Necrom, you'll get one slot unlocked on release.
    Edited by ZOS_Kevin on January 27, 2023 8:17PM
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • mistpeak
    mistpeak
    Awesome, thanks!
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deluxe mount is bomb. Spore steed is ehh. Not worried about the preorder but fo sho on the deluxe. If y'all actually deliver on this chapter it may end up being my favorite. I love apocrypha. Good luck and don't f it up 😂
  • aipex8_ESO
    aipex8_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The horse has chocolate chip cookies. On its ass! I've never wanted eat horse butt before...
  • MasterLanz
    MasterLanz
    ✭✭✭
    The deluxe page says:

The Deluxe Collection: Necrom includes the Necrom Chapter and Deluxe items at launch, and instant access to the base game and all previous six Chapters, as below.

Necrom (New for 2023)
    High Isle
    Blackwood
    Greymoor
    Elsweyr
    Summerset
    Morrowind
    Base game

Does that mean buying the deluxe necrom includes permanently unlocking all the listed DLCs as well?
  • Doctor_Demento
    Doctor_Demento
    ✭✭✭
    Shhh, don't complain. Very much glad it is invisible. It is the most hideous horse I've ever seen in any game ever since 1994. It has to be the laziest attempt by any dev ever in gaming history at a crappy horse. It had to be done on purpose. I see no way it could have even been a accident.How about the actually make a REAL new mount that doesn't suck canal water?
  • Doctor_Demento
    Doctor_Demento
    ✭✭✭
    MasterLanz wrote: »
    The deluxe page says:

The Deluxe Collection: Necrom includes the Necrom Chapter and Deluxe items at launch, and instant access to the base game and all previous six Chapters, as below.

Necrom (New for 2023)
    High Isle
    Blackwood
    Greymoor
    Elsweyr
    Summerset
    Morrowind
    Base game

Does that mean buying the deluxe necrom includes permanently unlocking all the listed DLCs as well?

If I read their post correctly it does exactly that and all the bonus stuff as well. (not the pre-order bonuses, just the bonus that come standard with the DLC/Chapter.) Of course I could be wrong too. Or they could change their mind, they are ZOS after all. :pensive:
  • Kirawolfe
    Kirawolfe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will be pre-ordering because well, I love the game and would anyway, aaaaand because the deluxe mount is a thing of beautiful nightmare.

I will never pet that thing's neck because it will eat my hand, and stare at me with its hundreds of eyes as it does so.

The other things look cool. I'm not as offended by the beef jerky and cookies horse as almost everyone else appears to be, but I wouldn't get it myself. I get what they were doing there - Telvanni towers have the same color scheme (slightly intestinal, less cookie) - but, not my thing.

The bookwyrm thing looks like a reskinned ice wraith, but hard to tell from the mini icon when I look at the preorder in game.

I'd rather get one of those floating daedra books XD

I would love the ability to get a preview for these things as you get when you look at crown store items, particularly when it comes to outfits.
  • ajkb78
    ajkb78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ummm. They’re invisible. The Sadrith Mora Spore Steed is invisible unless you hide the mount upgrades

If you wear the kollopi extract disguise it really completes the invisible man look XD
  • ajkb78
    ajkb78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    method__01 wrote: »
    Chapter looks good but deluxe upgrade mounts are imo awful,hate horse mounts

Nah, the basic preorder mount is the awful fungus horse one. The *deluxe* mount is the awesome eldritch horror thing, all eyeballs and tentacles and a gaping maw where its neck should be. I hate to be that guy who encourages them to put cool stuff behind a paywall, but I basically threw my extra money at ZoS as fast as I could in order to get that mount. And I don't even care, I love it ;-) And the bookwyrm pet is cool too, that's definitely getting added as a furnishing to my Apocrypha library house.

The thing is, I just know they have something even better in their back pocket for a radiant apex mount, so I'm starting to save seals of endeavour hard right now.
  • ajkb78
    ajkb78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FluffWit wrote: »
    @ZOS_Kevin

Bought it but the mounts invisible. Do I request refund through eso or Playstation?

or you just wait till they make it visible....
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ajkb78 wrote: »
    FluffWit wrote: »
    @ZOS_Kevin

Bought it but the mounts invisible. Do I request refund through eso or Playstation?

or you just wait till they make it visible....

Isn't that necessary if they bought it from Playstation?
  • Grandsheba
    Grandsheba
    ✭✭✭
    Dear @ZOS_Kevin,
    Why did yall sell us a green ice wraith with the pre-order? I thought yall were done with reskins?? I could've sworn yall stated in the revel that you pulled out all the stops and created everything from scratch..so why lie?

This constant dishonesty and lack of real quality in delivery makes it hard to believe that the rest of the work won't follow years worth of semblance on your part. I'm hesitant to pre order due to the last time with the werewolf dlc that promised a house only to go back on that, with no refund, and not give the house only to sell it separately. Let alone the necromancers constant nerfing and lack of comparable ability to the other classes. That aside, What level of trust can we expect to build with you going forward into this new update?
    "The Tower touches all the mantles of Heaven and by its apex one can be as he will. Be as he was and yet changed for all else on that path for those that walk after. This is [CHIM] the secret of how mortals become makers, and makers back to mortals."
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grandsheba wrote: »
    Why did yall sell us a green ice wraith with the pre-order? I thought yall were done with reskins?? I could've sworn yall stated in the revel that you pulled out all the stops and created everything from scratch..so why lie?

I don't recall that sort of a statement.
  • kriegernight
    kriegernight
    ✭✭
    So can someone clarify. In the Playstation Store If I look for The Elder Scrolls Online Deluxe Upgrade I find an option for PS4 only. I have a PS5. The Full Versions both say PS4 and PS5 but the upgrades only say PS4. If I preorder the PS4 will it be available on my PS5?
  • Stoppard000
    Stoppard000
    Soul Shriven
    Is there no ™ DIGITAL COLLECTOR’S EDITION" of Necrom available ?
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There isn't? Isn't that what The Elder Scrolls® Online Collection: Necrom™ Deluxe is?
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »

There isn't? Isn't that what The Elder Scrolls® Online Collection: Necrom™ Deluxe is?

Collection usually has all the previous Chapters in it and is more expensive than just the [new Chapter] upgrade. Someone who already owns the previous Chapters does not make a good deal buying the collection.
    Edited by Seraphayel on February 3, 2023 3:29PM
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Zodiarkslayer
    Zodiarkslayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is by far the ugliest mount ever.

I will not pre order Necrom, unless this mount is removed. Disgustingly ugly!
    read, think and write.In that order.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is by far the ugliest mount ever.

I will not pre order Necrom, unless this mount is removed. Disgustingly ugly!

The fungus mount, and the matching pet, are certainly no incentive for me to buy it. 🤮 I'm not all that excited about daedric mount, either. :neutral:
    Seraphayel wrote: »
    Elsonso wrote: »

Collection usually has all the previous Chapters in it and is more expensive than just the [new Chapter] upgrade. Someone who already owns the previous Chapters does not make a good deal buying the collection.

I can understand saying there isn't a physical collectors edition, but it seems to me that they have a digital collector's edition. They just don't call it that.
  • SwoopIM
    SwoopIM
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like the "pizza" horse look so I actually think I prefer the invisible horse.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi Everyone! Thanks for all of your feedback and questions. We are still working through reading these on top of PTS comments. However, to clean up the pinned threads a bit, we are going to move this thread to the news section of the forum. However, we have our one-stop shop still pinned both the general section and most recent section for easy access to these threads. Thanks all.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Animar111
    Animar111
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi I would just like to know if the preorder watcher pet is the same as the one we have already in game.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Animar111 wrote: »
    Hi I would just like to know if the preorder watcher pet is the same as the one we have already in game.

No, this one is reading a book :)
  • SerafinaWaterstar
    SerafinaWaterstar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin

Any response to the numerous questions about the upgrade option for PS5?

Playstation store only states is PS4 upgrade - is it also a PS5 version? If yes, why does it not say this as it does for the full version?

Please clarify as would like to know before purchasing. Don’t want to purchase wrong upgrade.