Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread, "ESO Necrom Editions & Pre-Order Rewards"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
9660x5myhiq5.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for, "ESO Necrom Editions & Pre-Order Rewards"

"Learn about The Elder Scrolls Online: Necrom’s various editions and pre-purchase rewards."
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on April 24, 2023 4:00PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • Lydawobbles
    Lydawobbles
    ✭✭✭
    Ummm. They’re invisible. The Sadrith Mora Spore Steed is invisible unless you hide the mount upgrades
  • Lydawobbles
    Lydawobbles
    ✭✭✭
    nt92ub4g79ra.jpeg
    kw6l691a62x6.jpeg
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol the mount is invisible, PS5 na. So much for working out the bugs.
  • tarosvorn
    tarosvorn
    ✭✭
    Hi,
    I can't find a way to preorder Necrom as a PC owner (been playing eso since beta never had a problem prepurchasing before). I don't have it on steam or Xbox live it just says 'Please see your local retailer for purchase options'.
    How do I get it?
    Thanks in advance
    Edited by tarosvorn on January 25, 2023 9:51PM
  • Snamyap
    Snamyap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I really don't care for the spore steed, the Hermitage Servitor looks awesome though.
  • Snamyap
    Snamyap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    tarosvorn wrote: »
    Hi,
    I can't find a way to preorder Necrom as a PC owner (been playing eso since beta never had a problem prepurchasing before), that doesn't have steam or Xbox live it just says 'Please see your local retailer for purchase options'.
    How do I get it?
    Thanks in advance

https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/store
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin

Bought it but the mounts invisible. Do I request refund through eso or Playstation?
  • tarosvorn
    tarosvorn
    ✭✭
    Thanks Snamyap, that wasn't showing before. I guess there was a bit of a delay on the store website :)
  • ghost_bg_ESO
    ghost_bg_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    nt92ub4g79ra.jpeg
    kw6l691a62x6.jpeg

nice, we have levitation :smiley:
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    FluffWit wrote: »
    @ZOS_Kevin

Bought it but the mounts invisible.

We are aware of the invisible mount issue. The team is investigating now. For refunds, you will need to go through Playstation to facilitate that.

Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    FluffWit wrote: »
    @ZOS_Kevin

Bought it but the mounts invisible.

We are aware of the invisible mount issue. The team is investigating now. For refunds, you will need to go through Playstation to facilitate that.

On PSN store (EU) the necorm upgrade and deluxe upgrades are "only for PS4" or at least does NOT say PS5
    I assume it will actually be for PS5 as ESO PS5 upgrade was freee, but can you confirm that there are NOT PS4 only purchases.

Here is the link for an example
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm. The only thing I would be excited about are the emotes that come with the more expensive upgrade.
    @Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2300+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
    Main PVE: Rynne, breton mag dk
    PVP: Levexa, EP nord mag dk
    Crafter: Sabaki Taiyo, khajiit templar
    RP: N'zuri, Penelope Mecoud, Vhenasi Galanodel, Alassea Rilynn'urdrenn, Taiga Soulhammer, Jhaneyl Everhath, Nym Baenre, Eilistraee, Levexa, Rynne Galanodel, Mielikki, Hanali Celanil, Arwen Galanodel, Grainne. I think I have a problem.
    Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alright, I’m not a fan of the fungal steeds, but everything else about the chapter looks awesome so I’ve ordered! :lol:
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin Can you tell us what’s the estimated delivery date for the Hermaeus Mora limited edition statue in the Bethesda Store? I couldn’t find a date when it’s about the get delivered.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • ghost_bg_ESO
    ghost_bg_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    rolf, same on series s

(and then why i laugh when i see "in future we will do better")
  • Evil_Rurouni
    Evil_Rurouni
    ✭✭✭
    IIRC, buying the Vvardenfell chapter gave an extra character slot as part of the purchase, to allow use of the included new class without having to delete an existing character or make additional purchases to get an extra character slot.
    I think the Elsweyr chapter did the same.

Will Necrom chapter purchase also include a character slot?
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IIRC, buying the Vvardenfell chapter gave an extra character slot as part of the purchase, to allow use of the included new class without having to delete an existing character or make additional purchases to get an extra character slot.

Yes, one free with chapter, and one to buy on the store.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, it does, in addition to the limit being increased to 20.
  • Avoranti
    Avoranti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am unsure which I am to buy for PS5 NA. I already have access to all previous chapters, so I am assuming I want the Deluxe Upgrade for all the goodies and extras?
  • RevJJ
    RevJJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The spore steed… While I love stir fried lotus root, I don’t want to ride a mount that’s covered in it.

The mount for the deluxe version looks so much better, in my opinion.
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RevJJ wrote: »
    The spore steed… While I love stir fried lotus root, I don’t want to ride a mount that’s covered in it.

To me, it looks like beef jerky and crackers. If you get stuck somewhere, you could probably eat it to avoid starvation.
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
  • RevJJ
    RevJJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Syldras wrote: »

To me, it looks like beef jerky and crackers. If you get stuck somewhere, you could probably eat it to avoid starvation.

The death hound from the Greymoor pre-order looks like beef jerky to me. Either way there seems to be a theme of food-related mounts.
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The death hound from the Greymoor pre-order looks like beef jerky to me. Either way there seems to be a theme of food-related mounts.

I'd prefer one made of jelly. Oh, they already had that:
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/File:ON-mount-Green-Graht_Ghost_Cat.jpg
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
  • Lixen
    Lixen
    Umm, can you not fix the invisible mount? It's more exciting than what's intended.
    Edited by Lixen on January 26, 2023 9:32AM
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lixen wrote: »
    Umm, can you not fix the invisible mount? It's more exciting than what's intended.

As a workaround you can turn off your mount upgrade views in your settings and it will show your horse
    Soupy twist
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chapter looks good but deluxe upgrade mounts are imo awful,hate horse mounts
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• FluffyBird
    FluffyBird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I seeing right that the preorder mount is supposed to look like a slight recolor of this one: https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/embermould-warhorse/ ?
  • RevJJ
    RevJJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FluffyBird wrote: »
    Am I seeing right that the preorder mount is supposed to look like a slight recolor of this one: https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/embermould-warhorse/ ?

Didn’t even see that. So it’s just another reskin being peddled. And people wonder why we can’t dye mounts… why would they give us that option if they can change colors and market it as something new?
    Edited by RevJJ on January 26, 2023 2:14PM
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alright, I’m not a fan of the fungal steeds, but everything else about the chapter looks awesome so I’ve ordered! :lol:

I love the look of the fungal steed, it reminds me of Spaceballs Pizza the Hut. LOL... I renamed my mount Mount of Pizza. LOL...
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I love the look of the fungal steed, it reminds me of Spaceballs Pizza the Hut. LOL... I renamed my mount Mount of Pizza. LOL...

It reminds me of some uber creation for the Great British Bake Off!
    Soupy twist