The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Live: January 27 @ 4pm EST/9pm GMT - Scribes Of Fate DLC & Update 37 First Look

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
84me21io1lmw.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for, "ESO Live: January 27 @ 4pm EST/ 9pm GMT- Scribes Of Fate DLC & Update 37 First Look"

"Get an in-depth look at the upcoming dungeon DLC as well as some of the new features arriving in the next base-game update!"
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on January 30, 2023 3:08PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • FluffyBird
    FluffyBird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it going to be as in-depth as The Deep Dive was?
  • Screamer19b14_ESO
    @ZOS_Kevin can you answer my question about the change in precedent for the number of character slots mirroring the number of classes x all 3 traditional roles in the game.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will we get a peek at what’s coming for housing too? :)
  • Luke_Flamesword
    Luke_Flamesword
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm bit confused - new house was listed as part of "update 37 base game features" which was supposed to be free but I have feeling that it will be usual crown store purchase. Can we get some confirmation about this?

We didn't have any house last chapter in game so it would be a nice to have it for game gold, but I have feeling that I will be dissapointed again.
    PC | EU | DC |Stam Dk Breton
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Scrib of Fate approves (+10)
    MW-creature-Scrib.jpg
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.