Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

UPDATE :we will get up to 20 CHARS MAX

WiseSky
WiseSky
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
Just wanted to confirm here, there will be 2 additional slots with the introduction of the Arcanist, totaling 20 character slots.
Edited by WiseSky on January 25, 2023 11:15PM
Immersive Quests Addon
Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
List of Immersion Addons
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably one of my Necros. Hopefully new character slots though. Ideally, class change...
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hope one free slot with chapter like before
    Edited by FeedbackOnly on January 25, 2023 9:33PM
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Obviously they will give art least 1
    Morrowind had 2 paid one while elsweyr had 2 paid and one free. But now we have armory

My guess is 2 to make it 20
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    all of them for the arcanist
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jaws343 wrote: »
    Probably one of my Necros. Hopefully new character slots though. Ideally, class change...

If players get a class change so their maxed CP character with all skill lines maxed can switch to the new class then I give it a week before people complain that they're bored and the new class doesn't add anything.
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »

If players get a class change so their maxed CP character with all skill lines maxed can switch to the new class then I give it a week before people complain that they're bored and the new class doesn't add anything.

It's not like those same players aren't power leveling the new class in a day already and only using them in trials/pvp. The people who would complain about that are not the people who are going to repeat content on the new class for the sake of doing so.
  • Dragonlord573
    Dragonlord573
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want class change tokens. The character I'd like to be an Arcanist is the 2nd character I ever made of all 18 characters. A character I made 3 years ago. Deleting her and then remaking her would kill a lot of my want to play as her because:

1. I'd lose 3 years of alliance ranks
    2. I'd lose 3 years worth of skills points from questing, doing dungeons, skyshard hunting, and more.
    3. I'd lose my 7 outfit slots
    4. I'd lose my 3 armory slots
    5. I'd lose a legit large amount of pride and accomplishment because that character is my hardest hitting character and is the one I do all my trifecta content on.

Losing the character and having to start from scratch again would actually make me play that character less.
  • CoolBlast3
    CoolBlast3
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want class change tokens. The character I'd like to be an Arcanist is the 2nd character I ever made of all 18 characters. A character I made 3 years ago. Deleting her and then remaking her would kill a lot of my want to play as her because:

1. I'd lose 3 years of alliance ranks
    2. I'd lose 3 years worth of skills points from questing, doing dungeons, skyshard hunting, and more.
    3. I'd lose my 7 outfit slots
    4. I'd lose my 3 armory slots
    5. I'd lose a legit large amount of pride and accomplishment because that character is my hardest hitting character and is the one I do all my trifecta content on.

Losing the character and having to start from scratch again would actually make me play that character less.

I agree. We need class change tokens, even if it's just once per year. I want to play a new class, but my main has everything :/
  • Ingenon
    Ingenon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully two more free slots for the Arcanist.
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There has to be more character slots. Would be extremely short-sighted of them to add a new class but not more available slots.
  • Dragonlord573
    Dragonlord573
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Necrom gives 1 extra character slot and the max character limit is increased to 20. Neat.
  • notyuu
    notyuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A class change token would be nice, that way people could enjoy the new "feature" without having to reroll everything
  • Tornaad
    Tornaad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only have one character for each class so none.
  • CaptainVenom
    CaptainVenom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are adding more characters slots.
    🌈 Ride with Pride 🌈Magicka/Damage Necromancer - PC - NA - DC
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »

good point, but having to delete a character that you have improved and spent hours on, and crowns on is painful

case in point: armory and outfit slots.

Motif knowledge and other factors.

I don't necessarily like a class change token, but nor do i like the idea of deleting a character. new character slots is the best option, but also that can be tedious.

I am an admitted altoholic, but even while i am excited about the new class i am concerned about how i am going to cram it into my already filled roster.
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Obviously they will give art least 1
    Morrowind had 2 paid one while elsweyr had 2 paid and one free. But now we have armory

My guess is 2 to make it 20

nothing is guaranteed until ZOS commits to it...
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom any news on more character slots?
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    According to pinned thread on the new class we will be getting two character slots one being free.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My guess is we will be at 20 or 21 slots by then ($$$ will be required). The forums would have a meltdown if people had to delete a toon to make a new Class.

That said, my 3rd Warden and Necro are nothing more than mules at this point, so they would be the first to go. I try to have a stam and magic of each class (less important with hybridization, I will concede).

My third NB is a crafter, my third sorc is dedicated to PVP (retired when that dumpster fire of a class hit GO, but would be hard to delete), my third DK is a PVE tank, and my third templar is a PVE healer. My third necro and and wardern hold stuff for a living.
    Edited by Oreyn_Bearclaw on January 25, 2023 9:42PM
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only have 6 characters. Even if I was planning on making an Arcanist, I'm more than good.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've currently got only 7 characters on one server and 8 on the other server, so I won't have to worry about this issue-- but I feel bad for all the altaholics who've already used up all of their character slots.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not deleting any. Also not interested in the new class.
    Lady Kat, from the Cheshire Cats.Interested in HEAVY RP? IC at -all- times? https://thecheshirecatseso.proboards.com/#CheshireCats_RPnow
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kargen27 wrote: »
    According to pinned thread on the new class we will be getting two character slots one being free.

Oh, wow, that sounds awesome! Thank you for pointing this out.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some peeps said that according to Twitter posts, they will up the slots to 20 to accommodate the new class.
  • meekmiko
    meekmiko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    Some peeps said that according to Twitter posts, they will up the slots to 20 to accommodate the new class.

It's true:
    🌟PC/NA CP2000+ [Been playing since 2016]
    vMA / vVH / vDSA / vBRP / vAA HM / vSO HM / vHRC HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS+1& +1 / vCR+2 / vSS / vRG
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer / Bosmer StamSorc (DPS) -Main DPS-
    • ☀️ 🛡️ EP - Mihi'Mai-Ra, Plague of Peryite / Khajiit StamPlar (Tank) -Main Tank-
    • ☀️ ✨ EP - Lady Lapa'au, The Magnanimous / Khajiit MagPlar (Healer) -Main Healer-
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Ra'venk, Style Master / Khajiit MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ EP - Bird gra-Shuzgub, Forge Breaker / Orc StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ✨ EP - Blades-at-the-Ready, Witch / Argonian MagBlade (Healer)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Lady Fortuna the Blessed, Grand Champion / Imperial StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🔥 🛡️ EP - Plays-in Volcanoes, Mystic / Argonian StamDK (Tank)
    • 💀 ☄️ EP - Ko'shamari the Doomweaver, Dovahkriid / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 🌱 ✨ EP - Sorvete, Countess / Khajiit StamDen (Healer)
    • 🔥 🏹 EP - Falora Veloth, The Merciless / Dunmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 🌩️ 🛡️ AD - Shimmers-with-Static, Spark of Vengeance / Argonian StamSorc (Tank)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Amarri-do the Magnificent, Clan Mother / Khajiit StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Z'majii-dar the Quick, Battlegrounds Butcher / Khajiit StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ EP - Habasi the Glamorous, Seeker of Artifacts / Khajiit StamDK (DPS)
    • ❄️ 🛡️ EP - Elísabet Skull-Smasher, Thane of Falkreath / Nord StamDen (Tank)
    • 🗡️ 🛡️ EP - Yana-la the Iron Lotus, Silver Knight / Khajiit StamBlade (Tank)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Mog gra-Ushug the Scholar, Master Historian / Orc MagCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🔨 EP - Mamaea the Sledgehammer, Alpha Predator / Khajiit StamCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🏹 AD - Elsyiir Lichenhollow, Lady / Bosmer StamCanist (DPS)
    • & I only dabble on the PC/EU server sometimes
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun / Bosmer StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Sings-a-Song-of-Storms / Argonian StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ☄️ DC - Helainie the Shadebringer / Breton MagBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Steals-Many-Hearts / Argonian MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Pashet the Nimble / Khajiit StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🔥 🏹☄️ EP - Furoni the Ember / Dunmer HybridDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Am-Kesh / Argonian MagCanist (DPS)
    • 💀 ⚔️ AD - Dro'Vashpar the Corrupted / Khajiit StamNecro (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ AD - Eldrinthr the Flame-Heart / Bosmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ AD - Bajaa the Blackened Beast / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None.

I have absolutely no enthusiasm in the idea of starting, once again, another character from scratch. I've done that too many times (it's not even fun), and I already have enough characters to play. Therefore, it's better not to think about it, because just the idea of leveling another character is already making me want to give up. :D

Anyway, I have 3 nightblades not in use, already fully maxed on everything. So, I'll just wait for the Class Change Token to be available (they should be releasing it before Necrom), or else I don't care about the new class at all.
  • Maythor
    Maythor
    ✭✭✭✭
    meekmiko wrote: »
    Jaimeh wrote: »

It's true:

Gah, I was hoping for 3 new slots .. having 3 of each existing class atm it's going to make it hard to only have 2 of this new one .. also difficult to split them up among 3 factions :P (though I am less bothered by that as my existing characters are a bit of a mash faction-wise).
    Edited by Maythor on January 25, 2023 10:10PM
  • DinoZavr
    DinoZavr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deleting fully developed characters with upgraded bags and 180 days of mount training? butchery! :/
    PC EU
  • Krayl
    Krayl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully a free slot or two.

18 slots currently full of chars with maxed skill lines including all trade skills and most traits researched. would suck to have to delete.
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Confirmed by mod in other thread, they are adding 2 char slots totalling 20