The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Anniversary event

yadibroz
yadibroz
✭✭✭
Can we get new type of destruction staff
Water
Wind
Earth
Darkness
Please that would be great.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    new element of staff would be good, but why title the thread about the anniversary event? they have never introduced brand new stuff like that for an event

they would have to overhaul the destro skill line to account for any new elements
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • yadibroz
    yadibroz
    ✭✭✭
    new element of staff would be good, but why title the thread about the anniversary event? they have never introduced brand new stuff like that for an event

they would have to overhaul the destro skill line to account for any new elements

Well I put the title because they better make it a special event and good surprise if not eso game is a big disappointment for forever.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I was confused too and thought I must have clicked on the wrong thread. 🤔
    Personally, I’d rather see a new staff type or additional morphs for the destruction skills we have. Not just destro staves but enchantments and class abilities are built around fire/burning, ice/chilled, shock/concussed being effects so I don’t see where something like wind/water/earth/darkness would fit in. I think an alteration staff for support and tanking could be fun, letting destro be purely dps, although I feel this has been improved with the changes to ice staff morphs.
  • yadibroz
    yadibroz
    ✭✭✭
    I knew there be a new class Arcanist