Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What's the best way to find dungeon carry runs? Also what are the current prices?

francesinhalover
francesinhalover
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm on pc eu, Really wanted that scalecaller peak skin, but can't for the life of me do the achievement.
I'm still stuck on falkreath hold no death after years.
Where can i find guilds? information? prices.
Any info is appreciated, thank you.
I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The "BEST" way to find dungeon carry runs is to get a group of players and learn the content. It not only helps us improve as players but also it is more meaningful as we are playing our game instead of relying on others.
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can probably find groups selling runs by typing in craglorn zone chat about what you're looking to purchase. I know that there are a few discord servers centered around selling different achievements & carries as well, such as ESO runs, gold first, and sempiternal. Just be sure to find someone trusted or verify their legitimacy to avoid getting scammed, and only pay using ingame gold as anything outside of that is against TOS.
    Edited by React on January 24, 2023 8:30PM
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amottica wrote: »
    The "BEST" way to find dungeon carry runs is to get a group of players and learn the content. It not only helps us improve as players but also it is more meaningful as we are playing our game instead of relying on others.

yeah... no.
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

yeah... no.

Out of curiosity, why not? We get more out of the game when finding people we enjoy playing with and when we improve our ability to play the game well. It is a triple win since, in the end, you get the desired achievements as well.

• francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭

yeah... no.

Out of curiosity, why not? We get more out of the game when finding people we enjoy playing with and when we improve our ability to play the game well. It is a triple win since, in the end, you get the desired achievements as well.

It's great you see it like that, but ppl have their lvls they can achieve and personaly i can't do 90% of this game's trifectas. Hm in some dungeons is already insanely hard.

I did the fang lair trifecta and it was hell. HELL. We talking around 15h. With me and others dying. the worse part was me dying and knowing i'm wasting other ppls time. It hurts my soul and i hate it.
    I just can't do trifectas, i don't want too. And if i can get carried by 6mill i'll gladly pay someone.

I feel no joy doing this game's vet content. No actual joy. Unless it's the first time just to see how it is and even than...
    Edited by francesinhalover on January 24, 2023 11:59PM
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

yeah... no.

It's great you see it like that, but ppl have their lvls they can achieve and personaly i can't do 90% of this game's trifectas. Hm in some dungeons is already insanely hard.

I did the fang lair trifecta and it was hell. HELL. We talking around 15h. With me and others dying. the worse part was me dying and knowing i'm wasting other ppls time. It hurts my soul and i hate it.
    I just can't do trifectas, i don't want too. And if i can get carried by 6mill i'll gladly pay someone.

I feel no joy doing this game's vet content. No actual joy. Unless it's the first time just to see how it is and even than...

You don't need the trifecta to get the skin, you need the challenger. So you can do HM in one run and then do no death in a different run. Actually challenger runs do speed run no death first, on fail do HM. Since they're separate runs, setups can be shifted to make no death safer.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Soarora wrote: »

yeah... no.

You don't need the trifecta to get the skin, you need the challenger. So you can do HM in one run and then do no death in a different run. Actually challenger runs do speed run no death first, on fail do HM. Since they're separate runs, setups can be shifted to make no death safer.

Even then, if continued deaths is the major holdup then a carry will not solve that unless it is letting someone log into one's account to play it for you. I think that is against the TOS, but I am not an expert on such things.
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soarora wrote: »

yeah... no.

doesn't matter because no deaths are impossible to get.

Hm itself is already hard to near impossible in some dungeons like fang lair.
  • Bluxx
    Bluxx
    ✭✭✭
    Hey if you are interessted in buying the skin you can send me a request on discord my ID: Bluxx#8750
    Legenden in vier Wänden

Bluxx Kaiserlicher DK Tank: Tick-Tack-Peiniger, Unsterblicher Erlöser, Greifenherz, Gottschlächter, Bote der Morgenröte.

Potl-For-Everyone Dunkelelf Templer DD: Bote der Morgenröte