The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Renew ESO+

blue_peaceful_Manticore
Hi,

Since first day i start playing i buy eso+ and for that i use Virtual Credit card (Mastercard) with 30 days life time and this type of card only allow to make one Payment.
But now, ZoS reject this and i have to renew eso+ with Virtual Credit card (Mastercard) with 1year life time and Multi payments. Why?

If i only wanna pay for 30 days, and if this Virtual Cards are 100% safe for me and ZoS allways acept it.... Why ZoS change the rules?
  • Why ZoS don't allow Virtual Credit card (Mastercard) with 30 days life time and with only one Payment option(After one use, noone can use it again)
  • And now i have to use Virtual Credit card (Mastercard) with 1year life time and have to be Multipayments card. Why?

Can i have some support in here?

IN SUPORT NO HUMAN REPLY!!! Only ***** bots
Edited by ZOS_Icy on January 20, 2023 5:56PM
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • blue_peaceful_Manticore
    ..... And that's the best you can do to help in my question. lol
    Edited by blue_peaceful_Manticore on January 20, 2023 6:22PM
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @EnKor can you provide your ticket number. We can take a look here and maybe clarify an answer for you.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    EnKor wrote: »
    ..... And that's the best you can do to help in my question. lol

I realize it can be frustrating, but the first Zos person who replied is a forum moderator, and I am pretty sure does not work for Zenimax directly. The second person, Kevin, is part of Gina Bruno's Community Management team. Once your ticket is created, and you provide the number, they can help you with it as it goes through the process.

Hope they get it figured out for your quickly.
  • blue_peaceful_Manticore
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    @EnKor can you provide your ticket number. We can take a look here and maybe clarify an answer for you.

I try once talk with @Suport as allways i got ROBOT replys with no sence at all.

We don't have Suport. Don't ask me to go create one ticket, for this. Cuz we don't have one support. I will talk with robots and you know this better then me. I try once:

All i wanna know, is why: "ZoS reject Virtual credit card with 30 days life time and can only be used once, but acept One Year Virtual Credit card as long the card can make Multypaiments". Its all i wanna know and understand.

If i only wanna buy ESO+ for 30 days, why in the hell, ZoS tell me to use a multipayment card? This only start happen in the last 3 or 4 months. Cuz i never got any problem with payments. Never!

And i really don't feel safe to use multipaments credit card online. Sorry to tell you, But i dont Trush in ZoS or any other Company. If, i have to make any payment, i use this one time Virtual Credit cards (From my bank) I have no problems in Amazon or elsewhere. Only with ZoS.

-Create card, choose amount of card, pay for shoping.... and noone can use the card again. I feel 100% safe this way.
    -New rules from ZoS: Create card, choose amount of card, pay for shoping.... and prey for noone get the card info.

So, why ZoS need one Card with multipayments?!
    Edited by blue_peaceful_Manticore on January 20, 2023 7:21PM
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    EnKor wrote: »
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »

I try once talk with @Suport as allways i got ROBOT replys with no sence at all.

We don't have Suport. Don't ask me to go create one ticket, for this. Cuz we don't have one support. I will talk with robots and you know this better then me. I try once:

All i wanna know, is why: "ZoS reject Virtual credit card with 30 days life time and can only be used once, but acept One Year Virtual Credit card as long the card can make Multypaiments". Its all i wanna know and understand.

If i only wanna buy ESO+ for 30 days, why in the hell, ZoS tell me to use a multipayment card? This only start happen in the last 3 or 4 months. Cuz i never got any problem with payments. Never!

And i really don't feel safe to use multipaments credit card online. Sorry to tell you, But i dont Trush in ZoS or any other Company. If, i have to make any payment, i use this one time Virtual Credit cards (From my bank) I have no problems in Amazon or elsewhere. Only with ZoS.

-Create card, choose amount of card, pay for shoping.... and noone can use the card again. I feel 100% safe this way.
    -New rules from ZoS: Create card, choose amount of card, pay for shoping.... and prey for noone get the card info.

So, why ZoS need one Card with multipayments?!

@ZOS_Kevin offered to help if you create a ticket and provide the ticket number. There may be something he can help with from his end. I suggest going down that path and seeing if he can fix the issue. Considering the only other options seem to be that multipayment card or do without ESO+.

I have seen many threads where a member of the Zenimax Community Management team had helped people with their tickets when the player was not getting anywhere with support. It is your choice. Good luck.