The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Lady Arabelle Still Bugged

wenchmore420b14_ESO
wenchmore420b14_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
As title says.
Didn't get fixed today. Can not proceed with main quest. "Knights * Knaves".
Since this is our last week for NA characters, I'm kinda sad I won't get to progress this. :(
Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
"Not All Who Wander are Lost"
#MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
“When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • cmcgregorb16_ESO
    cmcgregorb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    You gotta use a character that didn't do the prequel quest. My main is stuck there too but when i created a new character it works fine.
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You gotta use a character that didn't do the prequel quest. My main is stuck there too but when i created a new character it works fine.

Yea, I found that out from some others last week.
    But I wanted to do it on my character as I don't want to make new character. (I hate taking all that time for a template that is only gonna be played for a few hrs).
    That's why I commented about the PTS transferring next week. This bug was reported last week and really thought it should have been fixed.
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • Karminathevamp
    Karminathevamp
    ✭✭✭
    Yea, I found that out from some others last week.
    But I wanted to do it on my character as I don't want to make new character. (I hate taking all that time for a template that is only gonna be played for a few hrs).
    That's why I commented about the PTS transferring next week. This bug was reported last week and really thought it should have been fixed.

I agree with you. Maybe they will have fixed the main quest in three weeks when they switch back to the NA characters after the EU characters play for two weeks. I'll come back and see if they have fixed it in the meantime. :|

Master Angler
  • Steel-256
    Steel-256
    ✭✭✭
    Currently September 5, 2022 and the quest is still not fixed. Lady Arabelle Davaux will not spawn to talk to. Why is this not being fixed? This Sucks
    STEEL PURE MAN
  • Gosan
    Gosan
    Soul Shriven
    Lady Arabelle Davaux is not at the marked quest location.
  • Akskad
    Akskad
    ✭✭✭
    67terrkqbg2e.jpg
    Dear ZOS, can we finally fix Lady Arabelle?
    I mean, this is the main quest of High Isle, right? The latest chapter that we paid for, right??
    Shouldn't it be a priority to fix the new chapter main quest??
  • Steel-256
    Steel-256
    ✭✭✭
    I still have not been able to start the quest either due to her not spawning and cant get an answer from anyone about it.
    STEEL PURE MAN
  • Gromacus
    Gromacus
    Soul Shriven
    Abandon the quest, then accept it again, worked for me, NPCs imidiately spawned after I abandoned the quest.
    Edited by Gromacus on January 15, 2023 7:30PM