The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Welcome to Cyrodiil training quest bugged

reddragon72q
reddragon72q
Soul Shriven
I went into the 50 and under (no pun)
I am in the South Gate of the Daggerfall side and meeting Veronard Liancourt he says go to another gate and talk to Zahreh to get munitions and take them to Bugbesh.

When I go and talk to Zahreh she never gives me munitions. The marker also stays on her.
When I go back to the first gate the marker is still on Veronard and he repeats the same thing over and over again.

When I look under the Quests for Cyrodiil I only see that I am to meet up with some general, name escapes me, but I cannot find him and the "Show on Map only ever shows the dungeons.
I have never done anything in Cyrodiil before so I am very confused.
  • Hoghorn
    Hoghorn
    ✭✭✭
    i can't help you with the 1st 2 paragraphs of problems, but for 3rd, are you on https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:City_on_the_Brink_(Covenant)? if so, queue into imperial city (same menu that got you to cyrodiil) for turn in.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @reddragon72q

Here are two more things you can try to get this quest to progress correctly.
    • Type /reloadui in the command line of the Chat Box ( at the event to possibly reset the issue).
    • Use /camp to log out, then attempt logging back in (please stay logged out of the game completely for 15 minutes for quest resetting).
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • reddragon72q
    reddragon72q
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_Bill wrote: »
    @reddragon72q

• Type /reloadui in the command line of the Chat Box ( at the event to possibly reset the issue).
    • Use /camp to log out, then attempt logging back in (please stay logged out of the game completely for 15 minutes for quest resetting).

Neither command resolved the issue.
  • reddragon72q
    reddragon72q
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_Bill wrote: »
    @reddragon72q

Yep just looked at a video for this and sure enough, Veronard Liancourt never gives me the quest for Welcome to Cyrodiil.

Guess this is broken and I cannot do it.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @reddragon72q

Thanks for the update. Since you are still stuck, we recommend opening a ticket with customer support for further help.
    Staff Post
  • reddragon72q
    reddragon72q
    Soul Shriven
    I put in a customer support issue within the game as it stated but I have not seen it fixed yet. Guess I will wait a few more days.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @reddragon72q

Do you have your support ticket number?

We can check on the ticket and provide an update.
    Staff Post