The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Problems with Rivenspire main quest.

zaria
zaria
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm done with Stormhaven, had an quest The road to Rivenspire, then did Shornhelm Divided, the problem is that High King Emeric does not have the pointer to Dream-Walk Into Darkness after finishing the quest, he say that Countess Tamrith and Baron Dorell will investigate trouble.
If I go to Ravenwatch Castle, Count Verandis has an marker like an quest companion. Else the feeding scene plays out and Count Verandis apology.

Done two quests for camp Tamrith and various side quests elsewhere, but looks like I'm locked out of continuing this quest chain, anybody has some help?
Last time I did this I think I did Bangalori before Rivenspire who kind of broke the story line.
Any tips?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on January 24, 2023 5:58PM
Grinding just make you go in circles.
Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.

Best Answer

• zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like you have the prelude quest for Skyrim/The Reach active. Can't remember the name of it off hand, something like House Ravenwatch or something. Abandoning it should let you continue Rivenspire.
    Thank you and yes I had the Ravenwatch inquiry prologue quest active 😺
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Answer ✓
  • Lucifer_Sam
    Lucifer_Sam
    ✭✭
    Sounds like you have the prelude quest for Skyrim/The Reach active. Can't remember the name of it off hand, something like House Ravenwatch or something. Abandoning it should let you continue Rivenspire.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    With the OP getting their quest issue resolved, this thread will be closed from further discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.